Chapter 4: Guys like you are why girls turn lesbian

RAYA'S POV:

About halfway to my house, my beautiful-piece-of-junk-car decides to ruin my life even more by breaking down right in the middle of the road. Yeah... Life officiall sucks right about now.

   "Oh no, oh no, oh noooo. Come on, baby, don't fail my now," I plead, but it just proceeds to sputter to a stop.

  I groan and rest my head against the steering wheel until i finally get the energy to get out of the car and open the hood to see what's wrong.

 "Need some help?" I hear a sarcastic voice ask and turn to see Hunter smirking at me from inside his nice-fancy-show-off-car..

  "Nope," I reply and pop the P at the end of the word.

"Are you sure about that? It looks like rain?" Hunter says and raises his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah i am pretty sure," I answer and go back to looking at all the parts in the hood to pretend that i know what i am doing even though i have no freaking idea.

  "Why don't you just get in the car?" Hunter says.

"Because i know what i am doing, so just drive away and leave me alone," I snap and i hear him laugh.

   "Yeah i can see that," he replies and i glare at him.

"Go. Away,"

   "Come on, just admit that you need the help. Don't be so stuck up all the time," Hunter says and parks his car in front of mine and gets out to come and 'help' me.

 "I don't need your help," I say and as he comes up beside me.

"Liar," he replies.

I throw my hands up in the air and slam the hood shut before he can look at anything. He raises his eyebrows at me, but i just ignore him and start walking home.

   "Raya! Come on, be mature about this and get in the car,"

"No!"

  I continue to walk away even when Hunter pulls up beside me in his car and slowly drives beside me. Then when i think things can't get any worse, it starts to down poor. I heave a sigh and keep walking.

 "Are you seriously just going to keep walking in the rain rather than get in this car with me? Where it's warm and dry..." Hunter asks.

    "Pretty much,"

"Why are you so stuborn? Just get in the freaking car," he snaps and i roll my eyes.

  "Why do you even care? Just go home or something. I hate you, you hate me, we hate each other, so why are you trying to be even semi nice to me?" I point out.

  "Can't i do somethiing nice for you, even if you don't like me?" He asks innocently and i stop abruptly and glare at him.

"I know that if i get in that car with you, you will probably do something to humiliate me. You already did that today, so please, swrew off," I say sweetly and he scowls at me.

    "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed,"

"All i heard coming out of your mouth was, blah blah blah i'm an asshole," I say and turn away from Hunter and his stupid rich car.

   "Jeez, is it your time of the month or something?!" He replies and i clench my fists. Why does he piss me off so much?

"You know! Guys like you are why girls turn lesbian!" I shout.

  "Aww, it's so cute when you try to talk about things you don't understand,"

"Would you just shut up?!"