Author's Note

Okay, so many of you would like a sequel and I must say that I am considering it, but if i do, it won't be out for a while because I am starting another book in a few days. But I will post on here again if i decide to make a sequel.

But my next book is called Wonderwall, I hope you all try it and read because i'm really excited to write it and i hope you all like it.  Below is the description of the book, so yeah. :) Hope you all read it and like it. The first chapter will be out in a few days. Stay beautiful! thanks lovelies! 

-becka

Wonderwall – anything that makes you happy or brightens your day. From the smallest thing to someone who means a lot to you.

 Gavin Allen was the boy who everyone wanted to be. With his father being a former NBA player, Gavin was destined for greatness. By the time he was s senior in high school he was being considered for a full ride scholarship for basketball at The University of Montana. He was self-centered and conceited when it came to his looks, but that was before the accident that paralyzed him from the waist down.

Harmony Miller was always shy around other people, even with the few friends she did manage to make at her old schools. The only place she liked to be was in her room reading books that no longer fit on her shelf space. Her mom left when she was five and her stepmom died when Harmony was only thirteen years old and her half-brother was five; ever since then Harmony has been taking care of her alcoholic dad and rambunctious brother.

When Harmony’s dad loses his job and they are forced to move into a small apartment in Missoula, Montana, Harmony is devastated and knows she will never be able to fit in at her new school. Then she meets Gavin. Although he is extremely good looking, Harmony instantly dislikes him and the same with Gavin. He can’t stand her, but the moment he meets Harmony’s little brother, Asher, he feels less alone in the world.

 “Because maybe, you’re going to be the one who saves me. And after all, you’re my Wonderwall.”