3. Roomie

Third Person

"Go on, take a rest." The principal said to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu is still concerned about having a roomate. She doesn't know if it's a good idea or not. But her parents said only one thing to her.

"Don't let us down. We'll visit you next week. Take care of yourself, okay?" Her dad said.

"You have one goal, Tzuyu. To graduate." Her mom reminded.

Tzuyu just nodded as she looked at Y/N.

"We'll leave now, Ms. Hong. Have a nice day." The girl said.

"Thank you, you can go back to your class after you bring Tzuyu to your dorm."

Y/N bowed to the principal and the two parents before looking at Tzuyu.

"Let me help—"

"I can handle my things." Tzuyu cut before Y/N get the chance to hold on Tzuyu's other luggage.

"Oh. Okay, let's go." She said and lead the way.

They walked in the hallway, with eyes of students following them. But obviously, the two girls are having the opposite reaction.

"I'm Y/N, and I'll be your roomate for the rest of the school year. No, actually until we graduate!" The girl said thrilled.

"You can just take you rest for the rest of this day. I'll go to the office to get your class schedule." Y/N added.

"And also, If you don't mind, I can introduce you to my friends. They'll gonna like you. They like everyone."

Y/N looked at Tzuyu as she's not talking. Obviously, the energy of each other is different.

"Uhm, what you think?" Y/N asked as she stopped expecting that Tzuyu would do the same.

But instead, she continued to walk even if she didn't know where is the dorm.

They exited the school and Tzuyu continued to walk.

"Tzuyu, not in there!" Y/N yelled which made Tzuyu stopped and looked at the smiley girl.

"Here, tadah!" The girl exclaimed as she points at the building of the dorm.

Tzuyu in return, looked at the building boringly.

"We better get going, I still need to go back to school after this lunch break." Y/N said and gets Tzuyu's other luggage and walked.

"Hey, I said—"

"Let's go!" Y/N yelled.

__________________________

"And here we are! Gosh, I didn't know we can be here much faster. You ran so fast, huh." Y/N said to Tzuyu with playful smile.

Tzuyu on the other side is not having it. She snatched her luggage on Y/N firmly.

"And welcome to our room!" Y/N said as she opened the door of their room.

She entered first and wandered her eyes as if it's her first time in that room.

"What can you say? That's your bed, and if you're thinking... No, I didn't use it. It's brand new. That'll be you desk and your closet. And of course, here is your key." Y/N said as she handed Tzuyu an extra key.

"Thanks."

"Anything you need? Before I go?" She asked.

"No, nothing at all."

"Okay, I'll talk to Ms. Hong and get your schedule after class. Just wait for the nurse."

"Wait." Tzuyu called as Y/N is about to left.

"Ms. Hong... Are you related with her?" She asked in curiosity.

Y/N giggled and nodded as if she already expecting that question to the latter.

"She's my mother. Anything more you wanna ask?"

"N-nothing. That's all." Tzuyu replied as she thought of something.

"Cool, see you later!" Y/N said and finally left after a small wave of hand.

Tzuyu sighed as she slammed on her bed. One thing she's thinking.

I must not touch the principal's daughter. No, I must not touch any of students in here. She thought.

Although she's till questioning why her parents enrolled her in that school, knowing that she has to live with the other students. It just made her situation real complicated.

Especially that she has no control with the monster inside her.

Meanwhile...

"Y/N-ah! How's your roommate?"

Y/N smiled and shrugged as her classmate asked it.

"She's back in our room. She's not a talker tho." Y/N said shortly.

"Maybe she's just shy." Said the other student beside Y/N.

"Yeah."

The class continued as time passes by. Just like what she planned, Y/N immediately walk to her mother's office.

"Come in." A voice of a lady said with authority.

Y/N opened the door and saw her mother doing some readings.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Hong." Y/N said.

The lady already recognize the voice of her daughter, making her look at the young lady and smiled.

"Your class is done?"

"Yes, Ms. Hong."

"How was it?" The mother asked and signaled her to sit.

Y/N sat across her mother's table with excited eyes.

"It was great, mom. I was just thinking, tomorrow is Saturday. If you have time?"

"For?"

"The usual." Y/N replied.

Her mother laughed and shrugged.

"It's our normal routine. You don't need to ask about it."

"I was just making sure. Also, my roommate, I want to get her schedule so I could give it to her." Y/N replied.

"Oh yes, here." Her mother said and gave her a copy.

"Thank you mom. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yes, have a good rest."

Y/N left the office after bidding goodbye on her mother. She left the school and went straight to her dorm.

"Good afternoon—" Y/N was cut as she saw something that made her sentence cut off.

She can't believe what she's seeing. It was the least thing that she could ever imagine that her roommate will do, especially she just got in there at the same day.

Y/N's eyes were fixed on what she's seeing. Not until they noticed the girl standing frozen in the doorway.

They.

Y/N's new roommate plus the nurse of the school.

Y/N doesn't want to think bad of what she's seeing. But what else could that mean?

The scene of Tzuyu sucking the nurse finger will forever haunt her.

"I— I'll just wait outside." Y/N said as she pulled the door closed again and leaned on the wall to process everything.

Process everything, no. More like forget what she saw.

"Are they going to do that?" Y/N asked to herself.

Something she won't ask to herself, ever.

"Why am I thinking so dirty!"