78. Girlfriends

Third Person

Y/N woke up and the first thing she noticed is her mom is not around. Although she already expected it, because that day is the day where everyone needs to showcase their improvements the past months.

She went out of her mom's office and saw a her mom on her chair, talking to her phone.

She waited till her mom is free for a talk, when her mother put down the phone, she walked closer and greeted her.

"Good morning mom. Are the other members are coming?" Y/N asked.

"Yes, they are. Anyway, I didn't wake you last night, you were sleeping so well."

"Oh, it's okay. I'll probably go back to the dorm, Tzuyu and I will practice together later." Y/N said.

"Okay, do your thing. Have your breakfast first, okay?"

"I will, mom. See you later." Y/N said and left the school.

She walked back to her dorm with still her pajamas on. Since it's already morning, some of students were up early and already in the cafeteria to get ready for their day.

As Y/N arrived on their room, she was surprised to see Tzuyu is still on her bed. She closed the door quietly as she walked to the later's bed slowly.

She smiled as she get to see Tzuyu, sleeping so well. She sat on Tzuyu's bed, hoping that the movement doesn't wake the latter, but she failed.

A second after she sat beside Tzuyu, the latter woke up.

"Good morning." Tzuyu said as she's smiling as the first thing she saw is Y/N.

Tzuyu sat up as she reached for  Y/N's hand and hold it.

"How was your sleep?" Y/N asked.

"Good, i guess? But I can't stop thinking about you."

Y/N blushed as she looked away, trying to hide a smile forming on her lips. But for the first time, her lips betrayed her.

"How about you?"

"I could say the same. Part of me is still questioning if this is true." Y/N said.

Tzuyu smiled as she brought Y/N's hand on her lips and kissed it. she's so gentle with it and Y/N can feel it.

Tzuyu yawned which Y/N also saw. She thought the latter needs to sleep again since it's still kinda early.

"Are you still sleepy? Why don't you go back to sleep again?" Y/N said as she's about to stand but Tzuyu pulled her by her tummy, making Y/N sat again, but this time, closer to Tzuyu.

"Are you silly? I've been waiting this moment. You're not just gonna leave me." Tzuyu said who's arm is still around Y/N's.

Y/N chuckled as she faced Tzuyu and put her hands on the latter's cheek.

"You're so cute when you act like that. I guess your werewolf is going on its place." Y/N chuckled and leaned closer to Tzuyu.

"Are you going to kiss me?"

"No. You're just so cute, I want to squeeze your cheeks."

Both of them laughed as they remained in that position. As they stopped, Y/N rest on Tzuyu's body as Tzuyu is supporting her back.

"Tzuyu, I have a question." Y/N said.

"Hmm?"

"What do... Girlfriends do?" Y/N asked.

Tzuyu smiled upon hearing the word girlfriend. Who would have thought that it will be her favorite word.

"Let me think."

"I want to do it at least before the Christmas break. I'm gonna miss you." Y/N said as she pulled out on Tzuyu's embrace to look at the latter.

"I'm pretty sure tomorrow, granny is going to be here to get you. I am happy that you have place go celebrate Christmas. But I also know that I'm gonna miss you."

"I'm gonna miss you too. But maybe we can think of a solution to that. Why not ask you mom to celebrate the Christmas with us. I mean your mom is close to my grandma."

"Well mom is still busy even there's a Christmas break. They are busy evaluating students based on their performance on the annual showdown."

"But at least try. I'll ask grandma if she can also ask your mom."

Y/N nodded as she went off the bed which made Tzuyu confused.

"Where are you going?"

"Today is the annual showdown, we should get ready. Let's have breakfast. I'll just go and change."

Tzuyu let Y/N as she walked to the bathroom. While waiting, Tzuyu can't still believe what's happening to her. Unlike Y/N who feels new with the relationship, Tzuyu is more focused one what happened to her since she got into the school.

From someone who got hated by everyone in the schools she enrolled with, then she entered this school, everything changed.

She has a roommate who always check on her. Three more friends who they eat with and shared moments with. She experienced to join a school event. She accepted herself. She got accepted with her true self. She realized that she still have a real family to call on. And she even have someone in her life that she'll love and will love her.

Just thinking, Tzuyu's life is miserable until she's 18, but everything changed when she went to that school.

Not so long, Y/N came out from the bathroom. She saw Tzuyu still on the bed which made her stop.

"Tzuyu, what are you doing? Go change, we have to prepare early." Y/N said which made Tzuyu chuckled.

"Yes, ma'am."

Tzuyu went out of her bed as she gets clothes from her closet. When she's about to walk to the bathroom, she stopped on Y/N's desk as Y/N is sitting there while doing something.

Tzuyu stood behind her as she put her hands on the latter's shoulder. She lowered herself to kiss Y/N's head.

Although Y/N already expected that Tzuyu is up on something. She didn't expect what Tzuyu did.

"What was that?" Y/N asked as Tzuyu left and about to get in the bathroom, leaving Y/N puzzled.

"A kiss? Girlfriends do that." Tzuyu teased as she's laughing inside.

"On the head? What am I, Tzuyu? A newborn?!" Y/N whined as Tzuyu closed the bathroom door.