65. Cool Again

Tzuyu's PoV

"Tzuyu, why you haven't move your food?" The principal asked to me while Y/N on the other side is eating like she never had any before.

Y/N looked at me too but I just looked away and set my food on my side.

"I'm not hungry."

"Are you sure?"

"Come on, how can you recover fast if you won't eat?" Y/N asked.

To be honest, I don't feel anything wrong. I felt like I just slept. What recover is she talking about.

"I said I'm not hungry."

"Okay, but tell me if you want to eat already. I'll just take this ba—"

"No, mom, it's okay. I'll have it."

"Tch, pig."

"What did you say?"

"I said have fun."

She rolled her eyes and get the tray from her mom. I secretly looked at her and saw that she's really into that food. She must have drained herself too much.

"Eat slowly,dear. The food won't go." Her mom said as she's laughing at Y/N.

How I wish I could have a mother like her. Not the one who treated me like a monster.

I snapped as Ms. Hong suddenly looked at me. I looked away but before I could, I saw that she smiled at me.

"Tzuyu, are you attending to the soiree? You should have, it's a great experience."

"What would I do there?" I muttered.

"She's coming. She promised to come." Y/N said which made me looked at her.

"No, I didn't."

I swear, the only attitude I hate about this girl is deciding for my own.

"Well Tzuyu, it's still up to you. But I guaranteed that you'll enjoy it."

I suddenly remember what happened yesterday before I tried to leave this school. I actually had a talk with my grandma. In my surprise, she went here yesterday. It's Monday so I don't expect anyone, even if it's weekend. But then Ms. Hong told me grandma is waiting at the parents' hall.

She told me to come to the event so I could enjoy my stay here. She even told me to take care of my needs. Which are things my parents should offer first.

"Mrs. Mei, good morning."

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard the principal greeted someone. I looked at the door and saw my grandma with things on her hand.

"Good morning, Ijun." She said and looked at me.

"How are you, Tzuyu?"

"I'm fine." I said shortly as she walked to me and put down the things she's carrying which turns out a basket of fruits.

"I heard what happened. I'm glad that the vampire that is lurking around the school is dead now."

"The body is still on the lab, as they are studying it. We can't be sure that there's no more vampires going around. But I hope it's the last for now." The principal said.

My grandma looked at me with as smile as if she's telling me something. And now I feel weird coz everyone around this room seems to know now that I am a werewolf, but they don't react big. I thought werewolves or vampires aren't allowed here?

"I'm glad you didn't leave this school."

"Well I could have if no one stopped me." I said and looked at Y/N who just smiled at me.

"That person must be so close to you, huh? Werewolf don't really listen to anyone. I know because your mothe—"

And by that the whole room became more interesting.

"You know my real mother?"

"Of course... Of course I know her. I know her really well." She said and smiled.

"Mrs. Mei, if I'm not disturbing you, may I talk to you for a second. This is about the school." The principal said.

My grandma smiled at me once again and nodded as she followed Ms. Hong  who went outside.

"You're grandma is so cool." Y/N said and she didn't even realize it until she saw I was looking at her.

"I'm sorry." She said as I looked away.

"Are you still mad at them?" She asked.

"It's none of your business."

"How about me? Are you still mad at me?" She asked.

I looked at her and saw she was waiting for my answer.

"If you're gonna ask one more question, yes."

"I won't." She said as she zipped her mouth.

"Anyway, about the man we saw, what does your mom mean they have to study the body?"

"I don't know too. Mom might be thinking that there's more of them. We need to know something about them so we can fight them back."

"I mean, there are not a lot of werewolves that can fight them the way you do."

I looked at her as she mentioned the word werewolf. She do know now that I am a werewolf. But she didn't ask me about it when we woke up. I don't know if that's even a good thing.

"Why you didn't tell me? That you're a werewolf. That was you, right? The one I saw when we sneaked out?" She asked.

"Didn't I tell you to stop asking?"

"I'm just curious. You probably thought that I'll get scared of you. That's why you hid it, right? But I think it's cool, you saved me."

"I wouldn't have to save you if you didn't go there."

"Are you even listening? I told you I went there to find you. I can't let you go with you forgiving me."

My brows flicked as she said those words to me. I don't even know if she's serious but I know ehat she's meaning with it.

To be honest, I feel like I am the one who should say sorry. I was immature to include her in my problems to my family. I even hurt her by saying that I won't talk to her again.

"You're really crazy." I mumbled.

"I know, but me being crazy also means following you in the wounds even if the assurance of you still being in the forest is low. And the forest freaking big. I didn't even know I could get any farther." She said.

I shook my head because of how inconsistent she is. I thought she'll be all serious saying how she went there to look for me, but I guess I'm wrong. She can't be serious for long.

"Well Thank you... For following me."

"You're welcome, Tzu."