Similarities and Differences (1)

Every person either varies or is similar to one another, especially if they come from a specific place with a certain ambiance. Rural and city people have many things in common. They are very much akin. Both rural and urban societies have kind and cruel people. City people are either wealthy or living in poverty. Similarly, rural people also could be affluent or impoverished. They both encounter harsh weather and climate conditions. City people can either be employed or jobless. Rural citizens can also be either employed or jobless.

It's not only the similarities that we have to know between the city and rural citizens for they too have their differences. People living in urban settlements are used to seeing tall and massive buildings. Rural citizens are different from those that are living in a city because they are familiar with small and simple houses. The population of urban societies is densely populated, in contrast to rural societies which are only sparsely populated. The life of a city person is fast and complicated, while a rural person's life is simple and relaxed. City people have greater isolation from nature. On the other hand, rural citizens have direct contact with nature. Urban people are engaged in non-agricultural work but rural people are accustomed to agricultural work and animal husbandry. City and rural people can be very diverse or the same as one another. But either way, they are two sublime and flabbergasting types of people that will immediately catch one's attention.

[Original Work of Lianne Talan]