Riki || Nosebleed

Enhypen was widely known for their amazing passion for dancing and their choreographies. However, it takes alot of efforts to master a choreo and Riki was no different.

He worked day and night passionately, trying to perfect on the main details, his mind just telling him to do it over and over again, even though he was perfectly fine.

"Riki, you're completely fine, take a rest" the leader said, feeling concerned for the maknae.

Riki didn't listen.

He wasn't listening.

He carried on watching himself on the mirror, catching himself making a mistake over and over again. He thought he wasn't doing it well, and was constantly criticising himself but the Enhypen members thought otherwise.

"Riki, that's good enough, we can work on it tomorrow" Jay said, nearing himself to the maknae in hope that he'd listen. Sunghoon sighed, watching Riki getting frustrated at himself.

He felt pity for the youngest. He knew that people knew Riki mainly as an amazing dancer, and if Riki didn't do well, well that's just the end for him. He could get hate and insults for not living up to his reputation, so Sunghoon understood why Riki was so hard on himself.

Riki almost collapsed as his body crashed with the floor. Of course he didn't collapse, but he was panting heavily on the ground. All the members were quick to surround him as Heeseung handed him a bottle of water "You did a great job Riki" he says with a soft tone.

Jake threw him a towel, so that Riki could wipe off his sweat. The members gradually moved away, giving the youngest some space. Being the leader he is, Jungwon went ahead and opened a couple of windows in consideration of their maknae so he could get some cool breeze to make him relaxed.

Riki laid there motionlessly.

He knew he was overdoing himself, but he didn't care. If he was completely honest, he's been stressed lately as he hadn't been able to do dance practise's with the members often, so he felt behind. He caught up quickly, but of course he thought he was still lacking.

Soon, he relaxed himself and got up, staying steady on his feets. He eyed all his members and smiled, as if he wasn't tired at all "Lets go guys!" He said cheerfully.

Sunghoon scoffed "Gosh he scares me"

Sunoo lightly smacks the back of his head "Riki is just like that, let's all go then, I'm starving" he whined.

All the members chuckled. They all grabbed their water bottles and stuff before heading back to their dorms.

Jungwon walked alongside Riki, patting his back "Riki, you're okay right?"

Riki just nods. He didn't want to say he had a slight headache, but overall he was fine.

Jungwon just nods, hoping that the maknae was telling the truth.

***

All the members had almost stacked over each other as they all cramped up together on one small sofa, even though there was another one opposite of them.

Heeseung got up and stretched before heading to his room, which Sunghoon followed as he also shared a room with Heeseung.

"Wait for me hyung!" Sunghoon yelled out, running closely behind him.

Heeseung turned around and chuckled "Nope"

He shut the door in Sunghoons face, obviously in a teasing manner, making Sunghoon sulk as he reopened the door.

All the members slowly began to depart to their rooms and soon, it was only Sunoo and Jungwon left.

The two was watching Riki dragging his feets to his room, which didn't go unnoticed by the two other maknae's.