II

*

Jimmy and Scott made their way over to the cafeteria where Lizzie and Joel were already sitting down at a table, saving the other side for the two, Lizzie noticed them and waved to them, signalling them to come and sit with them so all of them could take to each other. "Hey Lizzie, hey Joel!" Jimmy greeted them cheerfully, Scott sat down next to the taller one and smiled, "Hi 'Jim, hi Scott." Joel smiled, getting a tissue from his pocket and sneezing into it, "Joel? Are you alright?" Lizzie asked her the short one, "I'm alright, thanks" he smiled weakly at her.

Jimmy remembered what Gem's gossip was in French class, "Hey Joel?" Joel looked up and Jimmy and wiped his nose with his sleeve, "Yeah mate?" "Are you and Lizzie dating?" Joel looked like he just been shot, Lizzie flinched and had a confused and dreadful look in her gaze. Neither Lizzie or Joel spoke, they just looked at each other with blush on their cheeks, their tails fluffed out and ears only twitching ever-so-slightly, "Uhh. . . Why?" Joel stuttered, still in shock, "It's just some gossip going on, so. . . Are you guys dating or not?" Jimmy replied, an urging tone also lingering when he asked them.

"Fine, we are, but we never knew that people actually thought we did." Joel sighed, admitting the truth, Lizzie was still shocked from how Jimmy found out that rumour that was true all along, she sighed and her tense muscles relaxed, "How did you hear that though, Jimmy?" "When we did French, there was this girl called Gem, she told us what she had heard about you to but she is unsure about it, we won't tell anyone you two are dating unless you want us to." Jimmy said firmly, nodded to the pink haired girl and short brunette boy that had an green streak in his hair.

The two let out a relieved sigh and smiled, "Thanks you two, I guess we all need to keep secrets about each other huh?" Lizzie shrugged, glancing a mischievous glance at Jimmy, making the blonde blush and roll his eyes and fold his arms to his chest, huffing. "All of us has a secret, Scott's secretly an Omega, Joel and I are secretly dating and Jimmy-" "I DON'T HAVE A SECRET!" Jimmy said really quickly, cutting Lizzie off quickly, Lizzie rolled her eyes and smirked, "Sure you don't, you already told me one," Lizzie grinned, "What is the secret?" Scott asked, giving a confused look at the siblings, his ears perked up in a curious manner, and so was Joel's ears, also his tail wagging intrigued.

"We can't tell you guys, this secret is only between me and Lizzie!" Jimmy exclaimed quickly, before Lizzie could tell them his secret, Lizzie opened her mouth to talk but closed it when Jimmy said that, she rolled her eyes and moved close to his ear, "You have to tell him soon, otherwise you two will never date or have pups together~" she grinned in a evil manner when she said 'Have pups together', Jimmy blushed madly and slapped her on the back, "Oh shush!" He hissed through gritted teeth, Lizzie smirked, the bell rang loudly and each student went to their next class, or last class before they each go home to rest.

Scott and Jimmy went to the drama centre and Lizzie went to the math room and Joel had to go and do english class, Jimmy and Scott sat down next to each other, Jimmy saw a brunette with almost the same beard as Pix had but instead had a red scarf like FWhip did, he was dragging a relatively pretty hazel and blonde coloured girl who had a sunflower clip in her hair, the two sat kind of close to the blonde and cyanette, "Hi!" The brunette said excitedly, Jimmy smiled sheepishly and waved back at him, the hazel girl looked at Scott with curious eyes, Scott looked at her back and smiled and shrugged, she sat next to him without a word and didn't say anything until she lent close to him to whisper in his ear.

"I know you're an omega male, which is really rare," she smiled, Scott blushed and shook his head, "How-" "Don't ask, I'm an alpha female which is also weird, so you're not alone, trust me." She said cooly, "My name is Pearl, how about you and the blonde guy?" "My name is Scott, and his name is Jimmy, how about the guy with the red scarf?" "His name is Sausage, weird, I know, but he hides his real name because he feels uncomfortable with it." "Oh okay, I understand" Scott nodded to the brunette that stood up to sit between him and Pearl, Sausage smiled at Scott, "Hey! It's nice to meet you and Jimmy!" Sausage smiled, "My name is Scott, it's good to meet you too Sausage and Pearl!" Scott smiled at them.

Another student came in and it was FWhip, he looked at Sausage and blushed, he came closer to the brunette and took his red scarf back and sat behind the lot, "He seems unhappy," Scott pointed out, "He always is, no one knows why but many say he got rejected or he broke up with his girlfriend," Pearl said, casting a longing look at FWhip, Scott got up and walked to Fwhip's seat and crouched down near him. "Are you alright? You seem a little down." "I'm fine, thanks" FWhip looked at Scott's beautiful blue eyes and smiled, "It's just whenever I'm near Sausage I feel so. . . I don't know, I guess I like him or something," FWhip blushed when saying that.

Scott nodded at him and FWhip nodded back, he came down with Scott and sat next to Jimmy who pressed his shoulder closer to the cyanette, jealousy slightly taking over his actions and thoughts. "Hey FWhip!" Sausage smiled at the ginger-haired man, "H-Hi Sausage!" FWhip stuttered, blush lightly dusting his cheeks, each student flinched when the teacher came in, "Sorry I'm late students, today, we're just going to look at a scene from an act that is really popular around, called 'Wednesday (Addams)' I'm pretty sure most of you know it!" She nodded and turned the screen on. Once the scene was done, she turned it off and asked questions about it, she gave a test about drama techniques and types there are.

The bell rang and she dismissed the class and sent everyone home, "Finally! School is over, it feels like forever!" Jimmy groans to Scott when the two exited the drama theatre, Scott nodded in agreement and the two went to their lockers, opening the locker door with the key they were assigned when they first got it, they took out their bags and left, "Bye Jimmy!" "Bye Scott!" Scott smiled before turning and ran to the bus stop that was further away, Jimmy walked to his house peacefully with Lizzie by his side, the siblings talking and teasing.

"Why son's you just tel Scott! You have had a crush on him since year 5! We're in year 12 now about to go to college and you still are not going to tell him!?" Lizzie exclaimed, a confused expression on her face while Jimmy was blushing slightly, "I'll tell him. . . Sometime this year I swear!" "It's almost the end of the year! I should hope you hurry up with that!" Lizzie sighed, she chuckled and nudged him with her elbow, Jimmy smiled and wagged his tail happily, he was going to tell Scott tomorrow he promised himself, and he knew he always kept promises.

*

Words: 1283