How it all started

It was my birthday and was planning to open my gifts and enjoy them I was really hoping that I would get a new phone since I really needed one anyways, it was cracked and it was glitching it did stupid things that I didn't even press, so yeah I needed a new phone.

But that didn't happen at all. A van pulled up it happened so quick the next thing I knew I had a cloth over my mouth and went black.

*Later*

I woke up by freezing cold water splashing all over me I jumped up, the water had gotten in my nose and my mouth causing me to choke.

I was confused for a couple of seconds until it all came back to me I was kidnapped. on my birthday.

Great just great. I thought to myself.

A man yanked me by my arm and took me to a bathroom and threw some weird looking clothes at me.

I put the dress up so I could see it. It looked really revealing it was very short I tried to open the door but it was locked. Hey! Do I have to wear this?" I yelled. "Put it on or else I'll put it on for you."

Well I guess that answered my question." I said to myself I put the clothes on and walked out.

I walked out he spun his finger around telling me to turn around I did it was hard since I was wearing high heels. He seemed to be pleased with the outfit since he put the handcuffs back on me and took me to a room where other girls were.

They all looked scared I was in there for a couple of minutes until I asked one of the girls what was going on.

"Auction" she responded.

I froze my heart stopped for a minute.

They pulling out girl's to get sold. The next thing I knew I was being pulled to be sold.