Romance

Andrew pov

I woke up to Haley screaming she was constantly screaming stop no please I shook her awake she jumped up in the first thing she said was sinister you have to help me and she held down to me for the rest of the night.

I don't know what happened then but I was going to figure out tomorrow.

*Morning*

Haley what happened last night? I asked her.

"A nightmare." She answered.

"About what?" I questioned.

"About the guys who raped me." She said in a voice that broke into tears.

"I tried telling them to stop but they wouldn't they wouldn't listen sinister." She was shaking and crying.

Hayley POV

The thoughts were all coming back to me all at once I was scared at any moment they would all come in the door and do it again especially when he left.

Andrew POV

I held on to her comforting her she dozed off.

When I came back from getting food she was in the shower.

"Sinister?" She said in a nervous tone.

"Yes sweetie it's me." I said.

I took my shirt off and walked into the bathroom where she was I room my pants off she looked at me and blushed.

I stepped in the shower from behind her I  touched her boobs and kissed her neck she moaned when I did.

I pushed her against the shower wall and put both of her hands behind her head and kissed her I put it inside of her it lasted for for 10 minutes. The food was still hot when we got out.

"Sinister?" she said quietly can we do it again when we get done eating?

I looked at her knowing what she meant I shook my head yes.