Abused

I was sound asleep when I heard about being screaming and yelling it lasted for about 15 seconds until about 7 to 10 men came in the room they looked dangerous they all had muscles.

My thoughts got interrupted because one of them started tying me up.

One of them started ripping my clothes off and the other one jammed his thing inside of me it lasted for 30 minutes at least they all cackled and left they untied me before left though.

About 10 minutes later sinister showed up I was balled up in a ball with my hands to my chest in the corner I was shaky I was scared.

H-Haley what happened.

I-I guys th-there were guys, they did it to me. I brain was shook up I couldn't think straight.

Did what?

Th-they hurt me I said in a I shaky voice I was scared. I was scared to look up. What if it wasn't sinister?

Sweetie look at me. he said in this light voice.  It's okay he helped me I was naked.

He locked the door he bathed me and made sure that I was clean since they left the little blood on me he seemed hurt he was mad it seemed.

But he was trying to hide it it's okay he got me clothes he comforted me held on to me about 2 hours playing with my hair a little shushing me and telling me that it was okay and he was going to find them.

I finally dozed off after shaking, crying and being scared out of my mind I was sore I was in pain. "It's okay." was the last thing I heard from him until I dozed off.

I woke up and I heard sinister talking on the phone I was about to say something until I heard this "You better find them or else I'll kill them myself."

I stay lay down for about 5 more minutes then I woke up.

Sinister gave me a lot of donuts this morning I was full.

I noticed that when sinister left he now have five cards guards blocking the whole door with guns so this time he made sure no one would get in the room.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." He responded.

Sinister are you mad at me for what happened to me yesterday?

No. Why? Because don't you think it was all my fault??

No sweetie how would it be your fault the guards were really for you and make sure you didn't run away not so intruders could come in here and do whatever they wanted with you.

"Oh." I said shocked.