His place

I was picked up in a limo with 2 men surrounding me.

I got in the limo the guy in the middle had black hair with a light brown streak in his hair.

The guy at the end looked like a guard I didn't know who the first one was in the middle though. I looked around and some people looked like guards and some looked like random people.

We stopped somewhere I looked outside the window but the windows were tinded. All I saw were little shapes and that's all.

The guys opened the door and yanked me out. While the one in the middle. Got out.

We got in something like a private jet. I got sleepy so I took a nap but the next thing I knew I in something soft. I woke up and I was in a bed I noticed I was wearing the same revealing dress on. I looked around and I was in a nice hotel.

I heard the shower going. And I was tied up. I tried getting away but I couldn't,bI realized all I was doing was just making the knot tighter and tighter and even harder and harder for me to get unloose.

After 10 minutes of lying in the hotel room in fear the shower stopped. And my heart stopped. I watched as the door opened. But after I saw him I didn't notice how cute he was.

He layed on top of me. Making me get more butterflies. He took his towel off and stuck inside of me. I winced the wincing turned to tears. It lasted for hours until I passed out.