Chapter 5: Lonely days.

Silence, it wrapped around me like a blanket, keeping me warm and sheltered. Blocking me from unwanted things and the scary things this world has to offer. All I need is me and I'm happy with that.

If I block it out, no harm will come to me, no pain, no sadness. Just peace. Well I hoped it would. I sat on the grass in the training fields. My legs itching from sitting so long. I still have yet to eating the food neatly placed on my lap. But I'm fine with that. It doesn't really look too appealing anyway...

I have still yet to understand how people can eat white rice, it's so plain and nasty. Maybe that's just my opinion from being fed it my whole life, but it seems valid. I remember smelling the meat from the kitchen and wanting nothing more than to have a taste. But all I ever had was bread, rice, and water. Those three things somehow kept me alive but made me dead inside at the same time.

I would look at the dirt walls will nibbling and the bread, completely forgetting about the rice. Rice is an abomination. Not just any rice, white rice.

White rice will just be there on the side, you know it's there, you eating it and expect it, but don't pay to much attention to it. It's there to fill a void. It's there as a place holder. White rice is possibly the most unneeded food there is, but people still eat it.

Kids whine about eating it, parents complain about making it. But yet they still do it. Why is that? Why is it that people force themselves to do something they don't want to.

Which comes back to me, sitting in a field, alone, with rice on my lap. I look up at the sky and see clouds, but there just clouds. No figures or shapes in them. Just clouds. I guess I never got to experience the whole childhood games and imagination. But Hinata did, she got everything I suppose. Why is it fair that, even though we are exact replicas if each other, im the one who get put in the hole.

How was she different? She got to play, to breath fresh air, so see people, to see the sun even. And she acts innocent, like a delicate little flower that the world's trying to pick. But she isn't, shes far from it.

When you surround yourself with people, you start to see them for how they say they are. How they act, think, walk, move. If their dangerous, crazy, well mannered. All on how they present themselves.

I suppose people don't think that it's an illusion. Who can possibly put forth a lie for so long just to have the appearance of being innocent. I suppose she did.

She isn't the person I remember, not back in the day. Not the person who throws away another sibling for rights to the clan. But I suppose that's her mentality. The more you pull back the layers in a person, you start to see their true selves.

One day someone will, just depends who.

My legs tingled from lack of movement. I started to stand up when my legs buckled from under me. I started to hit my legs to get them to start back up. Every movement caused me pain. I whimpered as I held on to the tree for support.

I slowly started taking steps forward, feeling my legs awaken again from the deep slumber they were in. I slowly started to walk back into the village, looking for a place suitable to fix my hunger. I looked around at all the places I could eat at.

I first walked into the sweet shop, savoring the smells of chocolate and sugar. I walked up to the counter, hitting the small bell to alert the employee. An older lady walked out, her eyes lighting up as she noticed me.

" Hello sweetie, what can I do for you!"

My heart melted at the sweetness of her, never seeing someone so kind before. I didn't say anything, just pointed at the many rows of chocolate she had to offer.

Her faced changed into one of shock, then back to a wide smile as she asked how many pounds I wanted. Me being the deprived child I am lifted my fingers up showing 10.

She grabbed a white paper bag and filled it with all the different kinds she had some white, some dark, then some in the middle. My mouth watered at the thought of eating chocolate for the first time.

Happiness filled my body as she handed me the bag filled with food from the gods. I handed her the money and ran out the door, hands full of chocolate. I stopped running when I came across a with a dock. Since the sun was going down, I found it perfect to dig in to my chocolate.

I walked down the length of the dock untill I got to the end. I let me feet hang down, me being so short, my feet couldn't touch the bottom. I frowned for a second, then looked to see my chocolate sitting in the bag, waiting for me to eat it.

My hand slipped into the bag, pulling out a random one to try. I smelt it at first, inhaling the goodness. My eyes watered up a bit, me getting so emotional about taking a bite. I rose the chocolate to my mouth, slowly biting down.

"AAAHHHHHHHH!"

I looked down at my chocolate, screaming with happiness on how amazing it was. I felt my body slowly start to shut down from shock. I got to pull myself together, there's still so much to try.

I plopped the rest of the chocolate into my mouth, my eyes rolling back. I felt myself lay back, looking at the sky. Is it possible to be this tired from eating?

Imagine all the other foods I have yet to eating! Pizza, cheeseburgers, ice cream, tacos, there's so many! If this is life then god must have done something right! Who is the person to have created this?! He's rich right! Sweet merciful jesus what have I gotten myself into. My eyes has started to drop when I decided it was time to go home. I grabbed all of my chocolates and walked the dirt path home.

Is Kakashi waiting for me? I quickened my pace, hoping not to worry him further. I went against using the door as I entered through my window. I quickly removed my clothes and put on pijamas setting my chocolate to the side and putting my hair up in a messy bun.

I hoped into my bed and pulled the thick blanket over me, quickly warming up my cold body. I snuggled into my pillows, letting darkness take over me.

=--------------------------------------------------------------=

Hey, you're not mad huh? ;-;

How did you like this chapter? I made this one super long as you can tell. But I'm planning on making them this long permanently.

QUESTION OF THE DAAAY~
How would you guys feel about changing the plot of Naruto to make it my own?

If you guys don't want it and want me to stick true to the story I can! I just thought that would be a cool thing to do as well.

SECOND: Would you guys want to be in my story? I'm thinking about adding characters based on what you want, like their looks Kenkei Genkei, clan ,ect. So you guys could feel more involved. But that's probably a stupid idea.

WELL thanks for reading! It means alot that you are putting your time into reading my story ^^

I hope you guys are having an amazing day, you all deserve it! VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW ME, ADD TO YOUR LISTS! ♡♡

I love you all and have a marvelous day!