Chapter 1: Please Forgive Me

"DADDY PLEASE NO IM SORRY"

"STOP RESISTING!"

        I grabbed his hands in pain as he dragged me by my hair to a square shaped hole in the floor. I looked around, hoping someone would stop this. My eyes locked onto a face that was the exact replica of mine, my eyes lit up as I saw her glance at me.

"HINATA PLEASE STOP HIM, MAKE DADDY STOP"

       My heart stopped as she looked away. Even though she wouldn't look at me, I secretly hoped she was going to run our and stop him at any second... she never did.

"HINATA PLEASE IM SORRY, I WILL BE BETTER, GIVE ME A CHANCE PLEASE!"

      Tears were pouring out of my face, as he yanked my head back and held me by my hair over the wide whole that was 6 feet deep.

"Think of this as a reflection time on how you can become better and not so useless"

      As he released my hair I looked into the eyes of my sister one more time, watching a small tear fall from her eye. Then darkness surrounded me, he placed the wooden boards over the whole, to keep me from escaping under the floorboards which would he my home for the next 8 years.

. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. -. Hiyaa, so this story idea popped into my head one day and just wouldn't stop bugging me so here I am writing it...

I don't own Naruto or any of the characters just Hatsu or any future characters which I'll say so myself...

Also I noticed someone used the name Kurayami in their story which is the name for the main character in my story The Sanins Sister... I don't mind I just wished they would have asked because it took me a week to find a name that had to go with the story. Kurayami means ice princess btw. But they didn't ask so I kinda felt hurt but you know I can't do anything about it as far as I know so I just hope this person just took the name and nothing else.

Like!!-----

Comment!!-------

Vote!!------

Follow!!-----

It would be much appreciated cx

Have a great day and stay awesome my friends ♡