Chapter 2: The hole in the Floor

I cringed as food was dropped on my head. I looked up to see a familiar boy shoving food through a whole the size of a baseball down to me. I looked into his eyes and bowed my head, shame filling my body. I quickly shoved the food into my mouth, hoping I wasn't late to see the training. I stood up on my tippy toes, looking through one of the cracks on the floorboard to see my sister and father training.

As he was explaining our Kenkei Genkei, I was soaking up the information like a sponge so that I would be able to attempt it later. I lowered myself from the crack and sauntered to the empty area next to me. All around the walls were holes and chunks of concrete due to me practicing Taijustu. Since I had alot of time to myself I was able to perfect it, the only downside... I had to teach myself Chakra control.

The boy who treated me so kindly would throw my down scrolls and books on how to do Genjutsu and Ninjustu. It was hard at first but I slowly grasped on how to do it, I may not be good but I would like to think I am. My body froze as I heard a bang above me. I quickly ran to the farthest corner of the room, pushing myself against the wall. My eyes landed on a broad figure scanning the room. I thought it would have been one of my father's workers, ready to whip me again. The figures eyes landed on me, stalking towards me in a cold demeanor. I pushed myself further into the wall, me feet slipping on the dirt covering the floor.

The figure grasped my hair and dragged my struggling body across the floor. My head throbbed in pain as I was thrown in the air and onto a hard platform. Light burned my eyes, giving me a throbbing headache. I blinked away the fogg that covered my eyes, finally being able to check my surroundings. I'm.... outside...

My eyes wandered around to see every little detail of the outside... Then I saw my father. He stood over me, looking down on me with disgust. I must smell. I gave him a questioning glance as he pointed to the door.

"Out"

I didn't respond, I just stood up and walked out. Tears brimmed my eyes as the door neared my sight. Why did he hate me so much? I grasped the doorknob in my hand opened the door to a new life, hopefully.

- ~- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Hiya c:

How are you, I hope your okay. I love you, you beautiful thing cx

How was this chapter was good .-. I didn't know a way for her to leave that God forsaken place to sorry if its crappy

LIKE

VOTE

COMMENT

pls .-.

Bye you amazing people and stay awesome my friends ♡