Chapter 3: Creepy Old Men

My feet dragged across the dirt path as I searched for a place to go. My head hung low so I wouldn't make eye contact with people, they'll see the sadness in my eyes. I eyes glazed at the surroundings around me, taking in every little market and food stands. My mouth watered as the smell of bread hit my nose, I am so hungry, but I have money to buy anything. I kept walking, someone shoved me. I landed on the dirt and pebbles with a hard thud, my butt taking most of the impact.

"Move it tramp"

          Tears welled  up in my eye as the man continued to yell insults in my face. I should have just stayed in the whole, none of this would have happened.

           A shadow loomed over me, blocking my vision of the man's feet.

" What do you think you're doing?"

       I looked up to see a boy my age standing over me, holding the fist of the man. Was he going to hit me? Fear swallowed  my body, freezing me on the spot. The boy turned his gaze to me, calculating my every movement, taking in my every detail. The boy yanked me up from the ground and dragged me down the road with him. I turned back to see the man cowering in the corner. Who is this person...

        We walked up to this tower and headed inside, well he dragged me inside and up the stairs. We reached a wooden door when the boy knocked three times  on it. I can't at least get a meal before being murdered, such nice manners. An old raspy voice shouted from the other side of the door for us to come in. The boy pulled me in behind him, I continued to hide behind him in fear. I blocked myself from the outside world, not listening to the words they were saying.

" What is your name?"

      My head snapped up in suprise as the man spoke to me. I shook my head, I didn't want to say anything. I haven't talked in 8 years, I couldn't trust my voice. The old man beckoned me foward with his hand. I hesitated but walked over, my body shaking in fear. He pointed to the paper that layed  in front of him. I grabbed the pencil and wrote my name with sloppy letters.

         Hatsu Hyuga

       The man smiled at me, I felt myself beginning to smile back. A small smile lit up my face behind the greasy matted hair and light lavender eyes. My hair hasn't been cut for 8 years, maybe that's why it hits my calfs. Just then a man poofed into the room and bowed to the man. What that wasabi...

      The man with gravity defying hair stood back up and straightened his back. His eyes glazed at me, his eyes widened in shock, then sagged with sympathy. I gazed back at him intill looking back at the floor. I zoned out again, not really caring about what they were talking about. The man bowed down again before offering his hand to me with a closed eyed smile. I looked back at the old man with a worried glance to which he just nodded at me.

        I lightly put my hand into the guys, him closing the rest of his hand apon mine. I felt sick when we poofed out of their and in to the street. I glazed around the stores and food stands in awe. I realized I was still holding the man's hand, to which I pulled away hurridly. The man only smiled at me as he grabbed my upper arm and into a store. I looked around at all the clothes and looked at him excitedly. He smiled back and nodded at me with amusement. I rushed the hangers and tables looking for the perfect outfit. I spent maybe 10 minutes intill I found the perfect one. It was this brown and turquoise kimono type thing with two long brown ribbons flowing behind it. A belt with a copper pouch went around the bust that looked like an amazing compartment for hiding things like my scrolls and weapons. White knee high socks pulled of the look with its blue lace that went up the length. Two gloves perfectly fit my wrist, only covering the middle finger down. A brown string was the last element to the outfit. The string was for my hair, which I would put in a ponytail later. (Look at picture for the exact look I was going for... don't kill me for the bad details pwease ;-;)

     I looked at man with excitement as he bought all the stuff with ease. I have never felt so happy in my life.
.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Hullo their c: How's your day going? Good yeah *ignores the fact I'm taking to myself*
I wanted to thank you guys for the support on this story, it makes me really happy cx. So how did you like it? I know you guys really wanted the chapter so here xD if you guys didn't know I have another story called The Sannins sister if you wanna check it out. I WARN YOU they are verrrryyy slow updates due to lack of imagination with that story and shtuff.

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

ADD TO YOU LIBRARY.... pls hehe

Thanks for the amazing feed back, keep it up and I'll make more for yall. C: Have an amazing day and stay awesome my friends ♡