Chapter 4: Fangirls from hell

I woke up with a start, the alarm clock  blaring with noise. I pulled the blankets over me and slowly slid down the end of the bed. My legs were the first to hit the cold morning air as I plopped onto the floor. My eyes flinched and rays of light hit my sensative  eyes. I pulled myself up with great effort from the floor using the bed for help.

     My body wavered as I walked to the desk on the other side of the room. I threw my body against the surface then lowering my butt to the chair. I looked up at the mirror with hazy eyes and almost screamed in terror... Im repulsive! If only I cared, who am I going to impress? The hokage? I grabbed the brush and tended to my birds nest I call my hair.

    Thankfully, Kakashi got me a haircut yesterday which is now silky and soft. My hair was still long, but I cut it to my thighs which before hand was piled on the floor. Bangs covered my forehead, adding a nice flair to my look. Once my hair was back to its original straight state, I brushed my teeth and hopped into my new everyday attire. I finished putting on my last sock when Kakashi barged into my room.

     "YOU'RE LATE!!!"

   I stood their for a couple seconds, giving him a blank look before my eyes widened in shock.  Oh right it's my first day in the academy! I gave him a quick nod before zooming past him and out the door. Dirt flew behind me as I ran in such a fast speed, running like this and instead of in circles in a hole felt amazing. Like I was free.

     I barely had enough time to skid in a stop. My ponytail flying wildly in back of me. My hair was tied up with a brown ribbon which I was suprised it didn't fall off. I walked fast through the hallways, looking for the class I was assigned to. Panic filled my chest as I realized what I was getting myself into. My chest raised and lowered as I took deep breathes. This is it huh.

     What if the don't like me? Pshhh I know there gonna like me since I'm practically queen, but will I care is the serious question... Aaaand it's no I will not. I knocked on the door three times since that's what everyone in this goddamn village does. After a couple of minutes I decided that no one was gonna welcome me in I barged my ass in there.

    In a matter of five seconds everyone stopped talking and turned towards me. Fight me.... fight me irl, you won't.

     I had the urge to turn to my left to see this pink haired girl glaring at me. Fight me too.

     I feel pressured and I didn't sign up for this commitment, I didn't sign up for this at all like at least pay me! I slowly walked up the steps to an empty seat and planted bottom down. Slowly turning my head, I see this blond kid with stars in his eyes lookin at me. What's all these kids problems. I finally settled in when my body froze, my head turned to look back when my eyes made contact with my sister.

    Her face paled as she noticed me looking at her. The boy next to her kept poking her and telling her something. My eyed turned to a harsh glare, who does she think she is. I turned back around to look at the front of the class. Well this is gonna be fun huh...
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Please tell me this finally uploaded, if this doesn't I'm counting it as try number 8 and I'm gonna be furious about it. Guys if your reading this I'm sorry and I love chu and I'm sorry that I'm such a bad person. Aaaand what would you guys like to see next chapter?! I'm also taking up charters so feel free to suggest a name and details of the character you had in mind! Os this goes to apocalyptic Queen (sp???) Since she is "dying for another chapter" you seriously give me hope haha. Thank you for voting I love you all so much I'm so happeh!

Vote!!!!!!

Comment!!!!!!

Add!!!!

Love me!!!!

Oops didn't mean to put that! Jk I'm desperate haha jk....