Chapter 3

King Dice pov

I could not belive my own ears. It was Chalice, and she was teaming up with these cups all along? Well, it doesn't matter now. I'm not the Devil's right hand man anymore. "Hello cups. And Chalice." I said not taking my eyes off of the 5 mugs with hot chocolate.
"What are you doing here?!" cupface screamed again as if it was some big deal. But I didn't hesistate to answer.
"Don't worry Cupface, I'm not working for the Devil anymore." even though I already knew that, these words were like I never heard them before. "But why? And how? The last time we met you tried to take cuphead's soul to him, and by that was hoping he would make you his number one again." now said the mug. "Well, you know what he said about me. He said it to you both. I was standing behind the door and heard everything. And now I'm here because that was the only place I knew I could possibly stay in." I finally looked at the cup brothers and Chalice, and I have to say, they looked like they were sorry for me, Chalice and Elder kettle confused. As I placed the hot chocolate on the table the pancakes were ready. As we all gathered around the table they all started looking at what I made and than at me with suspicous faces. "Don't worry, it's not poisoned. Now drink it before it gets cold, no one likes cold drinks at winter." than I took a sip myself. I remembered how I haven't tasted anything else than beer or vodka for a few years, it felt like I tried it for the first time ever. They must have waited for me to drink it, because after I did they tried it. Suprisingly to them, it was good. And so I gained a bit of their trust.

Meanwhile at the casino

Devil's pov

As I sat in my throne, I thought what was gonna happen now that we don't have Dice. When he left, I thought I can manage a casino myself, but I can't. The casino is repaired because I used some magic, but the crew has some less empolyes because the contracts were burned. The ones that stayed are mainly for entertainment and some work at the bar, and I thought I'll help them. I tried looking out for people winning, but everyone ran away as soon as I came up to them. I also tried gambling, cleaning, restocking, and many more but nothing worked. And now I realized that I need Dice more than anything.
So I called my minions. "Go and search for Dice. And don't come back unless you find him. If you do, come to me and tell me where he is. Now go!" I screamed at my minions as they ran into the boiling isles searching for King Dice.

3rd person pov

For the rest of the day, Dice, Cuphead, Mugman, and Chalice had fun. Little did they knew some minions of the Devil were spying at them. Dice noticed, so he shoot them a glare and went back into the house. As it happen, the minions disappeared into thin air, going back to the casino.
_______________________________________
I know it's still short, but this part is longer? Um anyway, hipe you enjoyed the chapter!
~•wolfie•

Word count: 568 words.