chapter 9

OKAY BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING, I KNOW WHAT I SAID BUT I JUST CAN'T RESIST IT ALRIGHT? JUST PRETEND IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE TnT

3rd person pov

The Devil and Mugman were going to put in the plan of the confession today, as well as Cuphead and Dice. Of course Cuphead and Mugman told themselves their plans, 'cause they've been planing this for quite a while now with the rest of the Staff. They had the plan all set up, the workers leave the main floor and go to theis rooms, while the cups stay there and tell The Devil what is going on about the present.

The plan was going to start in a few minutes, the employees all in their rooms and the Cup brothers standing there and waiting for Devil, with an oddly giant gift witch said 'for the Devil, from King Dice.'

Cuphead pov

I was standing next to the gift King Dice was in, that's when The Devil came from his office, I assume to make the plan he and My brother Mugsy made. We stood there in silence until the Devil spoke.

"Boys do you know where King Dice is?" He asked. "I can't find him anywhere." He finished speaking, a worried tone in his voice. that's when Mugman started.

"Oh boss, mr.King Dice left the casino." He said, glaring at the Devil. I could tell that not only I was trying to hold my laughter here.

"He told you to open this gift in your office tho. As fast as you can." I finished the sentence, and almost let out a giggle. By his eyes I could tell he was rather dissapointed, Oh his and Mugman's plan backfired so much.

The Devil pov

"Oh.. alright, you can go now, cups." I said, dissapointed that my and mugmans plan backfired. Yes, I do remember their names now.

I teleported to my office with the gift Dice left me, that's when the gift started to..open itself? I am collecting souls and all but didn't expect ghosts. That's when I saw King Dice walking out of the box.

"Hello Dev! How do you like your gift for christmas this year?~" He said, caught me blushing. I didn't even realize I was smiling like a little child who just got their dream toy.

"It's the best present I have ever got. T-Tha-Thank you."I pulled him onto a hug as we landed on the couch. I still am learning how to say these 'good' words like thank you. I always felt flustered about it.

"..no problem, Dev.. No problem.." He said, using this nickname again. normally I would kill the person who would dare to call me like that, but it was Dice. I couldn't do that. Not to him.

"H-hey, Dice.." I begun, slowly in the arms of Dice knowing I can't turn back now.

"Yes Dev?" He answered, as quiet as me not wanting to ruin the peace.

"W-will you..go out with me?" I asked, so quiet that no one else could hear me.

"Of course Dev. It's the beast christmas I've ever had."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aaand hello and welcome to the end of the chapter! Hope you liked it! Maybe I will continue this story, I don't know. There are more chances that I will tho. So await the next chapter and goodbye! <3

~-wolfie-

word count: 519 words

word count (with A/N): 569 words