Chapter 8

3rd person pov

It has been a week since the Devil decided to hire Cuphead and Mugman. They caused some problems at first, but worked hard and really good. When they got their first paycheck, well Mugman, Because Cuphead didn't even have the Chance to hold it, he decided to give it back to Devil since they didn't really have anything they needed to buy. But as the weeks were going, it was getting closer and closer to christmas and for the first time, every one of the employees was excited. It was quite a big event, and they had some help from the Cup bros because apparently they didn't know how to celebrate. While that was happening, the Devil was loosing his mind about them.

"I swear I'm gonna kill them while their sleeping! I can't even look at them without the though of murder!" Devil said, frustrated that he let them even work here.

"And I'm going to cut off your dick in your sleep." King Dice answered, heading to the main floor to close the casino. Dice though of the cup brothers as his adoptive children, and they knew that. Sometimes he would go check on them, or if Devil didn't do anything to them.

"I was just joking, Dice.." the Devil said nervously, knowing that Dice could do that, as he let out a nervous laugh.

"Yeah sure. Anyway, goodbye Dev, I need to close the casino." Dice said in a 'I-don't-belive-you' voice as he walked out.

The Devil pov

Alright Devil, time to think about it. how do I confess to someone like Dice? I thought, frustrated. I had been figuring it out for a week, or two..maybe three? I don't know!

"How do I confess to someone like Dice?!" I said again, even more frustrated, maybe miserable a bit.

"You could've just asked y'know? I could've helped you. I know mr.King Dice like we were friends for 5 years!" A voice said as I turned to the door. there stood.. Mugface? Cupman? Mugman? yeah, I think it was Mugman.

"And what could you do Mugface?" I asked trying to sound mean, maybe like a threat even, but it ended up coming out as a concerned and child-like voice.

"Well, you know, I could tell you some.. tips on how to propose. Y'know, just when, how, what he likes.." Mugman said, with me getting even more concerned.

"...what do you have in mind Mugface?" I asked. This kid is concerning..

"Well," he started, closing the door and coming closer to my desk. "Let's start from the things he likes. Lavender flowers, practically all shades of Purple, christmas, halloween, cards, and you." He said as he smiled at the last word.

"W-Wait what?" I asked, not realizing that I'm blushing.

"You heard me. He likes you. Now let's move on to when you should propose. Hmm..christmas. I don't know if he isn't planing something for you with cuphead right not though. Anyway, let's move on to.."

3rd person pov

Mugman and The Devol planed the proposal, and of course Mugman said that Cuphead and Dice were planning something as a joke.

LITTLE DID THEY KNOW that they were.

"Are you sure that will suprise him?" King Dice asked the Cup.

"Of course it will! I bet on it."he answered, a big smile on his face.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guyss! Just to be clear: thinking "pointing things out etc." "talking" :D. Anyways hope you enjoyed the chapter!

word count: 560 words

word count(with a/n): 588 words