☆ Chapter 3

3 : Saturdays Feelings

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦

You wake up to the sun shining through your window, you slightly open your eyes and suddenly you feel like your eyes are being burned and turning blind.

"AHHH!! Oh its just the light. I hate light."

You were never a morning person to begin with, but since you had to meet up with Scar- wait... YOU HAD TO MEET UP WITH SCARAMOUCHE!!

You look at the clock, 7:26 AM. Youwere supposed to meet up with Scaramouche at 7:50 AM sharp so you both could go at a certain themepark, his favorite one he says.

So you quickly get ready, put on your clothes that are fit for going out, brush your teath and then go downstairs in a hurry.

B/n
"Ayee what's the rush??"

Y/n
"Not now B/n, I have to meet up with Scaramouche at 7:50 AM sharp to meet at his favorite themepark."

B/n
"And why do you care so much?"

Y/n
"Because he's my best friend."

Bsf/n comes out of nowhere even thought they just came from upstairs to which they respond at your response to B/n's question.

Bsf/n
"Yet when I texted you that we were supposed to go out my favorite mall at 7:15 AM sharp you weren't even there, HMPH. WHAT A SHAME. You definitely have a crush on him"

Y/n
"Okay number 1, I DO NOT HAVE A CRUSH ON SCARAMOUCHE. And number 2, YOU KNOW THAT IM NOT A MORNING PERSON AND I CAN'T WAKE UP AT 6:00 AM!? AND NUMBER 3, WHY DID YOU JUST COME FROM UPSTAIRS??LIKE EXCUSE ME?? HMM I DON'T KNOW THAT SEEMS KIND OF SUSPICIOUS. "

Bsf/n
"Well I-I, OK YOU CAUGHT ME I WAS TRYING TO STEAL B/N'S HOMEWORK ANSWERS."

B/n
"What."

Y/n
"That was probably not the response I was expecting but AHA!! I knew you would be pleaded guilty. SHAME ON YOU."

B/n
"Don't you have to meet up with Scaramouche at 7:50??"

Y/n
"THANKS FOR REMINDING ME I WILL GO TO THE VAN, B/N PLEASE DRIVE ME THERE PLEASEEEEEEEEEE!!"

B/n
"OKOKOK!!"

You get into B/n's car (which is a van),

*A few minutes later*

You and B/n arrive at the specified theme park that Scaramouche had been nagging you about since Wednesday. You get into the long looking line and stay there so you can get your ticket.

*A not so few minutes later*

After waiting in that EXHUASHING line, you finally get your ticket and get your backpack checked by the staff, only to see the rides as you walk inside the theme park, you explore a little bit and then check your phone to see the message that Scaramouche had left you for the meet-up spot last night.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

✰𝙎𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙚✰

You
Yeah, sure ٩(◕‿◕。)۶
❤️

Scaramouche
Alright then, see you there at 7:50 sharp.

You
Does it really have to be 7:50 sharp?You know I'm not a morning person. ☹︎
💭