☆ Chapter 5

5 : The Aftermath

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦

Waking up to see a bright ray of sunshine. You slowly adjust to the brightness of the light and start to get out of bed. *sigh*

Y/n
"Everytime." You say with a half dead look in your face.

You check the clock that's pointing at 9:21 AM, perfect timing. You start getting ready by getting your uniform, putting back your school supplies in your backpack when your phone buzzes to a text message that Scaramouche had sent you.

😼˖◞ Waiter Guy . ִֶָ♡˖

Yesterday at 8:13 PM

Y/n
Yeah, I'm okay.

9:26 AM

Scaramouche
Hey, just checking up on you. Are you awake? Did you eat yet?

Y/n
Hi! I just woke up, and no I haven't really eaten yet.. ^^

Scaramouche
You should eat you know, it's bad for you if you don't eat.

Y/n
Oh! uhm okay! ^^
Read at 9:27 AM

You close your phone and put it on your desk and start brushing your teeth, then take a shower. You turn on the shower as the cold stream of water runs down your legs.

Y/n
"DANG IT ITS COLD!"

You eventually make yourself get used to it and start washing your hair and body.

*A few minutes later*

You finish washing off the shampoo and soap on your body and start drying yourself with a towel until you start to hear music coming from outside your bathroom

🎧Saw this boy at the mall last week, got the kinda look to make me freak.🎶

You immediately start to rush to your phone to shut it off to see Scaramouche calling you.

Y/n
"What could he be calling me for?"

You answer the call while Scaramouche turns his camera on.

Scaramouche
"Hello? Y/n? Are you there?"

Y/n
"Hi! Yes I am here!"

Scaramouche
"Are you okay? Why aren't you turning on your camera?"

Y/n
"AH! I JUST TOOK A S-SHOWER SO.."

Scaramouche
"AH! Uhmm.. well, I can tell this is a bad time.. sorry."

Y/n
"OH NO ITS FINE ACTUALLY! Anyway, I have to change into my uniform.. see ya!"

Scaramouche
"Bye Y/n."

As Scaramouche ended the call, you put your phone down on your desk and close the blinds on your window, as you start changing into your uniform, you try to check the time that points at 10'o clock. You quickly go downstairs and eat your breakfast. You heard something buzz on your phone, it was Scaramouche.