☆ Chapter 8 - PART 1

8 : Our Treasured Memories

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦

For a few days, you felt uneasy after hearing about C/n, Diluc and Kaeya's plan. So Scaramouche had decided to stay more at your house these past few days. You guys were on break due to some construction area in your school. Scaramouche wanted to cheer you up since you were so gloomy all the time.

Scaramouche
"Don't tell me you're actually getting heartbroken." He says with a sarcastic tone.

Y/n
"Shut up! I'm not... I just feel uneasy and uncomfortable with this..whole thing going on." You said with a sigh afterwards.

Scaramouche
"Well then, why don't we go on a little date?"

Y/n
"Wait- as in an actual date!? Or like friendly date?"

Scaramouche
"Geez, you reallly care?"

Y/n
"Shut."

Scaramouche
"Alright alright!!"
"How about, we go to your favorite restaurant?"

Y/n
"Where you used to work at?" You queried. He just nodded at your response.

Scaramouche
"So, you wanna go or not?"

Y/n
"Hell yeah I will!"

Scaramouche
"Great!"
"I knew you'd say yes so I packed some clothes."

Y/n
"I have one more question."

Scaramouche
"What?"

Y/n
"Is it just the two of us?"

Scaramouche
"Yeah, you can put it that way I guess. But if you want you can in-" You cut him off by putting his phone away.

Y/n
"No, it's fine."

Scaramouche
"Anyway, later tonight or?"

Y/n
"Yep thats perfect."

Scaramouche
"Great! So you wanna go outside and depart wherever we can go before tonight?"

Y/n
"Alright!"
"Now shoo go away I need to change!"

Scaramouche
"It's not like I want to see you change anyway Y/n!"

Y/n
"Whatever!" You just chuckle at his response.

You both ended up laughing your butts off after your chat with eachother. You questioned what was the theme for going out, was it casual? Fancy?

Y/n
"Hey Scara!"

Scaramouche
"Whattt?"

Y/n
"Do we have to dress casual or fancy?"

Scaramouche
"You know dang well that I don't have even atleast 1 single fancy clothing in ny wardrobe."

Y/n
"Alright then, casual it is!"

You picked out a long-sleeve turtleneck with a brown cardigan, put on your daily glasses and hairclips, put on your daily headphones, grabbed a cute bracelet and necklace and of course. Your Cinnamoroll backpack.

ver. 1 of the outfit

 1 of the outfit