☆ Chapter 14

14 : A Friend

✦゜・。。・゜゜・。。・゜✦

(Scarameow POV)

Great, just another day of going to school and having to deal with that stupid ginger giraffe. It's a good thing I get to see Y/n again though. Suddenly someone texts me about how they were returning back to school.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Weirdo

Weirdo
Ayo scara guess what? IM COMING BACKK

You
Are you serious right now

Weirdo
Very serious infact!

You
Ugh I hate having to
deal with you and childe.

Weirdo
Skill issue

You
Shut up.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

How annoying that I have to deal with him and Childe. Hopefully Y/n can help me through this, right now, I'm standing outside their door waiting for them to go on another walk to school. Just then when they walk outside, they suddenly start panicking infront of me.

Y/n
"SCARAA AAAAA!!"

Scaramouche
"Whats wrong?"

Y/n
"SCARA IM SO SORRY!!"

Scaramouche
"For what?"

Y/n
"SO BASICALLY I WASN'T ASLEEP AT KAEYAS SLEEPOVER PARTY AND HE TOLD ME TO FOLLOW HIM OUTSIDE IF I WAS STILL AWAKE SO I DID AND THEN HE PULLED ME SOMEWHERE AND IT WAS THE BALCONY THAT POINTED TO THE BEACH WE WATCHED THE SUNSET TOGETHER. AND THEN HE PULLED ME OUTSIDE AND HE SAID IF I GOT TOO SLEEPY AND ACCIDENTALLY FELL ASLEEP HE WOULD CAREY ME AND HE DID. IM SO SORRY SCARA IM SO SORRY BOYFRIEND. "

Scaramouche
"We aren't even dating, it's fine."

Y/n
"YES WE ARE ITS A BIG DEAL!!" They say as they start to hug you.

Scaramouche
"Fine."
"Let's just walk to school okay?"

Y/n
"OKAY!!" Then they start clinging onto you like there's no tomorrow.

To be honest, Y/n hugging me like this gives me a lot of chills. And when I say chills, I mean the good ones. They make me feel so weird inside but I don't even like them. Or do I? I don't know exactly. We start to get closer to the school and someone finally jumpscares you for the 2nd time.

???
"Scaramouche!!"

Y/n
"Who is tha- HEIZOU?!"

Heizou
"Ah Y/n! My friend! We meet again!"

Scaramouche
"How'd you guys even meet up??"

Heizou
"We studied in the same school, a private school to be more specific, right Y/n?"

Y/n
"Uhuh."

Heizou
"I helped them out on an investigation between them friends going missing out on classes, their payemnt for me was just to be my- ah you know what forget it! Nothing important!"

Scaramouche
"Stop, continue it."

Y/n
"I'm guessing you want a little chaos, Heizou?"
"My payment for him was to be his friend since he was a loner AND a weirdo."

Scaramouche
"Skill issue."

Heizou
"Shut up."
"So, whats this about a plan?"

Scaramouche
"Well, your dear old friend needs help when 2 guys are tryna pull something goofy on her and one of them ALREADY made a move EVEN THOUGH!! I am dating Y/n."

Heizou
"Wait, you're dating Y/n?"

Y/n
"Fake dating."

Scaramouche
"I hate you."

Y/n
"Is that so?" They turn to you.

Scaramouche
"Haha! Did I say that?? I said I love you!!" And to be honest, I didn't want to do that but it was for Y/n anyway.

Heizou
"Nice! I'll help then."

Y/n
"Let me guess, everything has a price?"

Heizou
"Actually, yes! How about you guys actually make it official?"

Y/n
"Oh hell no. Heizou stop goofing around like goofy from mickey mouse clubhouse show will ya?"

Heizou
"Fine, but either way, if you guys don't make it official someday I will be making you guys do so."

Scaramouche
"F*** you man."

Heizou
"Woww!!"

Just then that blue gumball son of a b**** enters and ruins the whole moment.

Kaeya
"Ah Y/n! Your skin was pretty soft last time I held you in my arms! You're so cute when you sleep!"

Heizou
"Oh."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Finallt I finished tis chapter CAUSE IM ON 4% AND I NEED TO GO BADLYYY

ONE LAST THING BEFFOE I GO

2/24/2023