☆ - Chapter 23

"Wait.. are you sure about this C/n? I mean, this is your family we're talking about here." Kaeya exclaimed, trying to talk C/n out of it.

"Yeah I mean, me and Kaeya have our own doubts about it eachother, but we're never going this far." Diluc was concerned for you and Scaramouche at this point.

"If I can't try to have him, then no one will." C/n said, looking at her board filled with multiple notes and pictures with you crossed out.

"He will be mine." C/n shot a dart at your picture that was on the board.

——————————————————

You were getting ready for school, on a call with Scaramouche talking about your plans on hanging out after school at his house.

"Soo, what are we gonna do there exactly?" You asked, smiling and giggling on all the possibilities Scaramouche has in store for you.

"Well, I was thinking maybe spending time with you, like just you and me." Scaramouche said off-tone, it was obvious he was reading from a script he made on paper.

"You sound so off-tone, what are we really gonna do?" You said while laughing.

"Shut up, I'm not used to dating someone okay!?" He exclaimed while chuckling. "Let's just see wherever the moment takes us from there, alright?"

"Alright then! Gotta go, I'm on my way to school. Byee!!" you said.

"Alright, bye love." He quickly hung up the phone after saying that, embarrassed how he just casually said that.

You on the other end, were confused. He had never called you love before, this must be something new.

You suddenly felt good, as if the universe was doing you a favor, until you got to school. You were walking down the halls, going to your first classroom.

You saw Childe and Xiao, gretting them good morning and walking into your classroom with them.

You went over to your desk, to see some very insulting and mean things were wrote onyour desk. You were surprised and felt hurt by all of the things said to you on that table.

Childes face quickly tensed up, and Xiao was just left speechless. Scaramouche was just entering the classroom, hugging you from behind feeling as if everything was alright, until he saw your desk.

"What the hell is this?" Scaramouche raised a brow, examining all of the words written on the desk.

Xiao took a quick whiff at the table. You, Childe, and Scaramouche were completely baffled by Xiao just casually smelling the ink on the desk.

"It smells fresh, which means someone could've broken into the classroom just this morning." Xiao had spoke, putting his hands inside his pockets.

All three of you were shocked by Xiaos sense of smell and how he could tell when it was wrote.

"What?" Xiao looked at the three of you confused.

"Nothing." You said, putting your things on the insult filled desk.

Some students were laughing at you because of the desk situation, which sometimes had made you drift your focus from the lesson.

——————————————————

When your first class was finally done, the teachers pet had reported the writing on your desk to the teacher. While you got up and got your things, the teacher walked up to your desk and examined the words.

"Do you know who wrote this?" The teacher asked kind and concern.

"No sadly, I came in class to see these writings on my desk Ma'am." You shook your head.