(19)

"Hot Rod?"Bumblebee Said, as he looked around.

"Where could he be..?"Bumblebee Said.

"Lets see.where did i see him last... he was talking to Optimus and Thunderhowl.. Maybe Optimus knows where he went. I'll ask him."Bumblebee Said.

Optimus Was In His Office, reading off a datapad.

"Optimus?"Bumblebee said.

"Ah!oh Bumblebee!what do you need?"Optimus Said, Throwing the datapad as he said that.

"Ok now I'm wondering two things. What were you reading and if you have seen Hot Rod."Bumblebee said.

"Hot Rod went to the Energon Rivers I'm pretty sure. He Hasn't Really Been Himself Since.."Optimus Said.

"Soundwave.."Bumblebee Said.

"As for your other question, I've been recently fascinated by these Human romance Novels..Something I'm Embarrassed to Admit.."Optimus Said.

"Don't worry. I won't tell anyone." Bumblebee said, as he left.

At The Energon Rivers.

"Why couldn't I have just Died Here..? I wouldn't Be Feeling like this if I had."Hot Rod Said.

"But I would have Lost All Of My Closest Friends if you had."Bumblebee said.

"I thought this place was traumatizing for you."Bumblebee Said.

"It is.But Somehow I was driven here."Hot Rod Said.

"You really miss him don't you."Bumblebee Said.

"Of Course. He was my fiance.."Hot Rod Said.

Bumblebee noticed something.

"You..Kept The Ring?"Bumblebee Said.

"It's a way to remember him."Hot Rod Said.

"Please..Stay Alive. For Me. Don't Deactivate Yourself."Bumblebee Said.

"....I'll try."Hot Rod Said,Hugging Bumblebee.

With Jetfire And Skybyte.

"Skybyte. Why did you want to meet me here?"Jetfire said, as he arrived at the Peir.

"How Long Have We Been Friends?Including Before The war."Skybyte Asked.

"14 years."Jetfire Said.

" and How long were we enemies?" Skybyte Asked.

"Most of the war, why are you asking this?"Jetfire Said.

"....No reason."Skybyte Said, Blushing.

"For The Love Of Primus. YOU ARE SO OBVIOUS.Why don't you just admit you Have a crush on me?"Jetfire Said, embarrassed.

"It took you this long to realize it?"Skybyte Jokingly said.

"No. I knew From The beginning. I just tried to hide my Feelings."Jetfire Said.

"So..You Love Me Too?"Skybyte Said.

"Of Course.."Jetfire Said.

Jetfire kissed Skybyte on the cheek.