Chapter 10

Essie is wiped again, and again, and again. For the next five consecutive days, Essie finds herself in that blank white room until a pink spiral windmills her brain to nothingness. Amelia's interns return her to her pen a giggling mess, the barn darkened with artificial night and the rest of her herd deeply asleep. They no longer connect Essie to her IV, the equipment removed from her pen entirely. With her regiment of growth shots finished, her food specifically engineered for her, and mind purged, there is no longer any use for it. It has the interns asking why they didn't wipe her in the first place, though they know better than to say as much anywhere near Dr. McCarthy. Essie wobbles to the ground and under the cover of deep blue lighting, her body takes her to a gentle rest as if primal knowledge of the night sky feeds it instruction. The transformations of her body, though, are anything but gentle. Her additional supplements have kicked in, and by nightfall, her tits are sloshing with the extra growth.

And, just as it has every night for the last month, the barn door creaks open. A lone man hurries through the rows of stalls, glancing over his shoulder and hustling silently to his destination: Essie's stall.

Jason Shaw licks his lips, his fingers twitching at his sides. He's so close to what he desperately needs. He whispers, "Essie, wide awake."

Essie bobbles into an upright position, her eyes bleary and drool drying against her cheek. She blinks her vision into focus, a dull smile growing into place as she recognizes Jason. For the past four to five weeks, this would've been where Jason put her into trance. Where he made sure that she would remember nothing about what was to come, only the deep sleep she'll return to once he's gotten what he craves. But, evidently, it was too much for her. She was still the same, difficult girl they'd worked so hard to fix, her memories sticking together and giving her migraines. But now, once her mind has been wiped into oblivion? Well, she might be just right.

Jason commands, "Follow," and undoes the latch on her gate.

She's automatically obedient and at his heels. Jason weaves them through the barn to the emergency exit he's had conveniently disconnected from the alarm system. He pushes past it and brings Essie into the pasture, the true night sky above them and a warm breeze filtering through the grass. He pushes Essie down to her knees and positions her arms at her sides to support her. Her eyes are hazy and half-lidded, just as they should be by now. Jason joins her on the ground and is palming her tits within the same moment. His throat burns with anticipation, but he forces himself to double-check his work.

"Essie, where are you right now?" He asks, his voice sharp and desperate.

"Uh," Essie says. The longer she spends trying to answer his question, the further from it she gets. "Huh?" she giggles.

"Oh, yes, baby. You're perfect," Jason hisses. Essie blushes and opens her mouth as Jason takes her dripping tit between his lips and all Essie can do is moan. He sucks hard and fast, her sweet milk coursing through him, and groans against her flesh. His free hand wants to find purchase on her other tit, gripping tightly as his body goes rigid with pleasure, but he knows from experience that's a mistake. He can't afford to lose a single drop of her, not at this point. He's too far gone.

The longer Jason drinks, the further Essie spreads her legs. Her pussy is soaking wet and oozing onto the patch of grass beneath her. Each tug at her tit has her cunt throbbing and leaking. Essie tries to spread herself as far down as she can to reach the grass, the dirt, anything to grind against, but her body won't lower itself quite far enough. She humps against the air, the warm breeze stimulating her just by its gusts, and moos mournfully into the open sky. Jason locks his other hand on her thick, jiggling thigh and presses his weight against her. Her milk dribbles down his chin as he gasps for breath, licks his lips, and wraps his mouth around her once again.