Memories Coming Back

Aria: I heard Jasper and Alice and Edward holding their hands all together and were holding each other's hands and putting their hands onto my head. I saw everything that happened to me I saw the cute boy that we kissed and then what he did to me and I remembered his name "Jayden Rocco" I said out loud "What color eyes Aria" said Edward "Golden like a hazel gold color" I said "What hair color does he have Aria" asked Alice "He has like Edwards color hair but lighter than Edwards" I said and then I realized that my phone has Jayden's phone number saved in it.

Alice: I heard what Aria said about this Jayden person he sounds nice to me maybe this Jayden person had a good reason to make Aria forget about how they meet each other.

Aria: "By guys I'm going back into the town if you guys like it or not"I said and Edward blocked me from leaving my bedroom. "Edwirdo let me go maybe you might see Mariah Connor if you come with me" I said to him through my thoughts "How did you know her name" Edward said in his thoughts "Remember we both have the same powers Edwirdo" I said back into my thoughts "I'm going with Aria guys bye" said Edward and then we were out of the house in the town then we both saw Jayden and Mariah so I went over to Jayden and Edward went over to Mariah .

Edward: We both saw them away from each other and I saw Aria approaching Jayden and I just went to Mariah and wrapped my hands around her waist. "Hey babe" Mariah said "Hey love" i said back to Mariah. Kissing Mariah lips and then I realized that Jayden was taking Aria somewhere to eat and I texted Alice fast to go and follow Aria and Jayden around wherever they go and fast.

Alice: I had gotten a text from Edward and it said that I have to hurry up and go into town and follow Aria and Jayden wherever they go. I replied back to Edward and left and saw Jayden and Aria go to the bar.

Aria: Jayden grabbed me by my waist and kissed me on my lips and took me to the bar to buy me a drink. I realized that we were being followed by Alice and I thought that Edward must have asked Alice to watch on us so nothing wrong happened to me. So Jayden kissed me again on the lips and we walked into the bar and we sat on the two bar stools and we waited until he asked the waiter for two shots of the good stuff. and the waiter handed me and Jayden the shots of the good stuff.

Alice: I was following Aria and Jayden to the bar and I saw Jayden putting his arm around my sister's waist and kissing her. Then when they got inside the bar I asked if I could be the waiter for them two and they said that I can. "Hey what can I give you two to drink" I asked them "We will take two shots of the good stuff" said Jayden "Okay it will be right up you two lovely couple" I said to them smiling.

Aria: "So babe what are we doing after the bar" I asked Jayden and he just kissed me deeply on my lips. "You want me to go over to your house tonight and meet your family and you want me to stay with you in your bedroom tonight love" Jayden said " You should come over my house tonight and meet my family they will be so happy to meet you babe" I said and kissed him on his lips "I would love to go there Aria " Said Jayden and we walked out of the bar and Alice got 100$ tip for being the waiter and then she texted Edward. 'Aria and Jayden are going to the house bring Mariah and let her meet the family Edward' Alice texted to Edward.

Edward: "Hey Mariah do you want to come over to my house and meet my family. "Umm sure I'll go to your house with you Edward" said Mariah.

Aria: "Babe are you ready" I said and he just nodded his head yes and then we went inside the house and my parents just froze at us "Mom and Dad this is my boyfriend Jayden Rocco" I said to my parents and my dad came over and finally spoke "I'm Carlisle Aria's Father and this is my wife Esme" said my dad and then me and Jayden went upstairs to my bedroom and we cuddled together in my bed and I fell asleep on Jayden's cold chest.

Alice: I finally made it back home and sighed and Jasper came over to me. Where are they at and also Edward is bringing his girlfriend over since I told him to. "What made you look so tired Alice" said Carlisle "I was following Aria and Jayden everywhere they went to almost everywhere except for the mall and also he bought Aria drinks and left me an 100$ tip for being their waiter at a bar" I said.

Edward: Me and Mariah finally made it to my house and we went inside with me holding Mariah by her waist. "Where is my sister?" I asked "Which one Edward?" said Alice "both" I said "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom" said Alice "Goodbye Alice" said Mariah "Bye Mariah" Alice said.

Alice: I went upstairs to spy on Aria and Jayden when I saw them cuddling it looked so cute so I asked one of my friends to mix up their minds and think that they are getting married tonight and then I putted an real life wedding ring on Aria's dresser and left an note for Jayden and it said "Dear Jayden I was the waiter that served you two drinks at the bar and the tip that you gived me I bought this for you to go ask my sister for marriage she looks so happy with you Alice Cullen." I putted it in his coat pocket and smiled and left.