Coming Back Home

Aria: It was finally time to come back home. I did promise Edward that I was going to spend a whole week with him and then I will be spending time with Edward and my Husband equally. When we arrived at the house we didn't see any of my family's cars at all but we did see a note on the door. "Dear, Aria and Jayden we are sorry for leaving you two away from us if you guys want to meet us at the airport around 8:00 PM and bring your stuff with you."the Cullens. "They are leaving us babe We should hurry up and pack up and get all the way down to the airport" I said. We got packed and we left to go to the airport. We arrived at the airport.

Alice: I had a vision that Aria and Jayden are coming with us and then as we know it Aria and Jayden were here. "Did we miss anything" said Aria and was giving us hugs. "No you guys didn't miss anything" said Carlisle .

Jayden: I wrapped one arm around my wife's waist and everyone was looking at us weird. "What's wrong with Edward?" asked Aria "Me and Mariah are getting married" said Edward "Congrats Edward"me and Aria said at the same exact time. I saw my wife leaving from my hold and going over to her brother to give him a hug. "Congrats again Edward" Aria said to her brother "Thanks" said Edward and Aria went straight back to me so I came and wrapped my arm around my wife's waist tightly with my grip.

Aria: "So where are we all going to" I asked my family members "We are going to be moving over to New Hampshire for now" said Rosalie "Okay" I said and put my head my husband's shoulder and sighed and was in my thoughts with my shield blocking my thoughts away from Edward and I was in my thoughts. "Aria why are you doing that why are you blocking your thoughts away from me" said Edward "because I want to Edward" I said to my brother and my husband pulled me closer to his chest. I leaned in and kissed my husband's lips and we all went on the airplane to go to New Hampshire. Me and my husband sat together in the back row on the plane.

Jayden: We were getting ready to go grab our seats and me and Aria picked the only two person seats that are all the way back. I wrapped my arms around my wife's neck and she layed her head onto my chest. I kissed Aria's forehead and we were relaxing during the flight and there was some turbulence during the flight. I held my wife's hands and kissed her on her lips and the flight attendant asked us what kind of drinks do we want and Aria asked her "Do you have any whiskey or something to drink" asked Aria "Umm actually we don't have any of that drinks in here but I can offer you two an non-alchol drink" said the flight attendant "We will take whatever" I said "Okay two non-alchol drinks coming up" said Paris the flight attendant.

Edward: I saw Aria and Jayden acting all weird and it made me stare at them and they were talking to the flight attendant about drinks. That Jayden person must have gotten my sister's mind messed up with everything. Then I saw him kissed Aria's forehead I know that they are already married but that is starting to get on my nerves we were still on the plane I was sitting next to Mariah and Alice they were both looking at me weird they knew something was up by looking at my face. I have to get to the end of this and find out what that Jayden person is up to and why he is trying to use my sister.

Author's Note: Sorry if this was a short part of this story. What do you think that Edward is going to be finding out from Jayden. This was updated 12/10/22. What is your favorite Christmas song to listen to comment down below. Do you think that Edward is going to get information from Jayden or not? Tomorrow there will be an Christmas Part in the story on the 12/11/22 part of the story.