Welcome To Our New House

Aria: We finally got out of the airplane and we finally got our stuff and got into the vehicles it was me, Jayden,Mariah, and Edward who had gotten into Edward's vehicle . Me and Mariah were in the back seat and the boys were in the front two seats. "So when is the wedding" I said and Mariah was smiling at me when I asked that. "About two or three weeks" said Edward and Mariah "We will be there" said Me and Jayden at the same exact time. After hours being in the car we have arrived at the house.

Picture of the house

Jayden: The house looked amazing but Me and Aria weren't really going to be living there at all we were going to fin a house for both of us to live in together but then Aria was amazed at this house and it looked really cool to us and her family c...

Jayden: The house looked amazing but Me and Aria weren't really going to be living there at all we were going to fin a house for both of us to live in together but then Aria was amazed at this house and it looked really cool to us and her family could afford anything that they want. So I was wondering what Aria wanted to do if she would rather live here with her parents or try to find us both a house to live in together. "Aria can we have a minute" I said "Yeah what is it?" Aria asked me "Well let's go for a walk outside" I said to my wife "Okay Jayden" Aria said we walked away from the house. "Aria do you want to live with your family or do you want to get us our own house just for us two?" I asked my wife "We can go find us our own house just for us two" Aria said.

Aria: "Me and Jayden got a house for us two to live in" I said and I got blocked by the doorway by Edward and my Dad. "Aria you are not going anywhere away from your family" said my Dad and I pushed him out of my way and me and Jayden left Jayden was at the vehicle and someone grabbed my arm and it was my Dad and Edward working together trying to pull me back to the house. "I'm not staying with you guys me and my husband already got us both a house for me and him to have" I yelled and threw them at the door and I vamped to the car and left.

Edward: I can't believe that I am losing my sister She wants to go run and be happy with that Jayden person. I grabbed her arm and made sure that I didn't lose my favorite sister and she threw me and Carlisle at the door and left. "Is it me or is Aria starting to become evil" said Rosalie "Ahhh" said Alice "Another vision" I said and Alice nodded yes "It's about Aria her future is changing" said Alice "What do you mean changing Alice" said Carlisle "There's a room with Aria and Jayden tied up in way to strong chains that vampires can't break and it looks like Aro has them and is torturing them both" said Alice and Carlisle got up and left to go find Aria and Jayden and I went with him to go look for them two.

Aria: Me and Jayden were caught by Aro and we are tied together with super strong chains that we can't break out of. "Aro why are you doing this to us" I said crying "Jane dear let poor Aria Cullen" said Aro "She's not an Cullen anymore" said Jayden "It's Aria Rocco" I said and Aro grabbed my head "Your Dad is here" said Aro. 'Edward in here' my mind from my thoughts to Edward. Jane injected me with something and I started to scream in pain trying to hold my stomach. Edward and Carlisle came in and saw me going through pain and they got the chains off of me and Jayden and I passed out and fell onto the ground. I woke up in a room that I didn't know where I was at. "Where am I at" I said "Aria we are at mine and your house" said Jayden.