Christmas with the Cullens

Aria: It was Christmas and Me and Jayden were going to adopt our first kid we were hoping it would be a girl. So we had found a teenager that looked sick and she was dying from a disease so Me and Jayden saved her and adopted her and we had to be going to My side of my family since they were throwing a Christmas party.

Carlisle: "Where are they at I want to go meet my new Grandchild" I said and Alice had a vision "Aro wants to come and see their kid tonight" said Alice "He's not going to try to go and grab my Daughter's kid at all" I said " We all agree with you Carlisle" said Edward. There was a couple of knocks on the door "They are here" said Alice smiling.

Jayden: We arrived at The Cullen's House,Aria,and our daughter Isabella Cullen Rocco. The door had opened up and Carlisle greeted us inside their home. "Hey Dad" said Aria "Hey Aria" said Carlisle "Grandpa!" said Isabella "Hey Edward" said Aria and she was giving him a hug tightly. "Hi Aria" said Edward. I kissed Aria on her lovely cold cheeks and Isabella came to us and was smiling. "We should be going right now" said Aria and right before they left Aro had come in. "Leaving too soon" said Aro and was approaching Aria and Isabella and me. "Stay away from our daughter Aro" Aria said and pushed Aro to the door and Jane injected Aria with something. "Ahhh" said Aria yelling in pain "Take the girl and her mom" said Aro "Don't you dare lay another hand on my wife and daughter" I said Jane took Aria and Isabella and left.

Edward: I feel bad for Jayden we have to go help him out if Aro has Aria and my niece Isabella I will not even stop fighting to get them back. I am going to the Volterra to bring back my sister and niece. "Mom where are we?" asked Isabella "We are in the Volterra they want to act like we are Aro's kids but we are not I'm your grandpa's daughter and you are mine and your father's daughter got it"Aria said "Yes Mom I got it" Isabella said "Uncle Edward" said Isabella and Aria froze "Shhh i'm here to get you two out of here" I said and Aria's mind froze went to black and her thoughts were emptied "What's wrong with Mom" I said "Mom got injected by something and her thoughts and her mind is all blank but it feels like it is connected to me Uncle Edward" Isabella said and I grabbed Aria and my niece and took them back home.

Carlisle: "I need help fast it's about Aria" said Edward "What happened to Aria" I asked my son "Mom had got injected by something and her mind and thoughts are becoming empty and blank but it feels like they are transferring into my thoughts and mind" said Isabella "Aria" I said Jayden ran all the way to come and check on her "What's wrong what did they injected in her maybe I might know a way to fix it" said Jayden "What do you mean by that" I asked him "My powers are to make people forget stuff and if they had anything that belonged to me they could have used it to do that to Aria." said Jayden "Well, we don't know if there is a way to fix it" I said to him "Actually there is a way to fix it" said Jayden. "How can it be fixed" I asked "I need some help with it I need Edward,Alice,and Isabella to help me bring everything back to her thoughts and her mind" said Jayden and they were doing it and Aria woke up and remembered everything that happened to her.

Aria: I woke up remembering everything it was like a mental flashback to me. I gripped onto someone and I looked at them and it was my husband Jayden he looked at me confused on why I was gripping him tightly. I looked at him and our daughter Isabella "Mommy!" said Isabella and was smiling at me so I smiled back at her and gave her a hug "Hey Bella" I said it was her nickname since her first name is Isabella so we had a nickname for her as Bella. I got up and gave a kiss to Jayden "I love you" said Jayden "I love you too" I said "Hi Dad" I said and gave him a nice hug and gave my Mom a hug as well same thing for my sisters and brothers too.

Jayden: I felt a nice good grip on my arm and I looked to see who was having a nice good strong grip on my arm and it was my lovely wife so I looked at her confused on why was she gripping strong on my arm. "Mommy!" said Isabella and I saw Aria sitting up "Hey Bella" said Aria and Aria got up and gave me a kiss.

Author's Note: Sorry if this part was short. This was updated on 12/12/22. If there are any ideas to make another story about Twilight let me know and I will use your ideas. Have a nice day and stay safe.