𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗗𝗨𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝘂𝗹𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘰 𝘶 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 𝘣 𝘢 𝘯 𝘬 𝘴

𝘰 𝘶 𝘵 𝘦 𝘳 𝘣 𝘢 𝘯 𝘬 𝘴

𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗙𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗟𝗬 in Outer Banks, the Joneses, had everything they could ever want. Wealthy and reputable, the entirety of figure eight kissing the ground they walk on. It was a dream life, on the surface. Pina Coladas every Saturday, pearl necklaces and designer clothes. All the meaningless luxuries needed in a life to have happiness. Right? Well, if you were to ask the Jones princess, her scowl and cold shoulder would be a sufficient answer. And maybe her rebellious behaviour was due to her family's dysfunctionalities and tragedies, hidden behind the curtains, but either way, she was docked as 'troubled' ever since around a year ago.

When Daniella Jones ( her mother ) married the mayor, the rumours and gossip was pleasant entertainment for the public. Even before the marriage, the neighbours would gossip about the tragedies of the Jones household, but when you move in with the most powerful man on the island the whispers become screams. So, her daughter's destructive impulses had ripple effects in their fragile reputation.

In order to keep her out of trouble, Daniella Jones was often resorting to valuable lengths to maintain a clean record. With her new husband being the mayor of OBX, it granted many luxuries, including power. However, it wasn't enough. If anything, with all the fractures in their public image, the hush money was becoming useless, and the secrets were spilling out. And soon the pressure of hiding so many tragedies, faking smiles and perfection, got to her daughter. Resulting in her moving away from home.

Sanctuary disguised itself in a small blue speckled home covered in flowers of all colours. And for the last few months, she stayed there. Her grandmother's house on the cut. Facing the ocean on a secluded field, old and quaint.

She said goodbye to luxury lifestyles — partying with airheaded kooks and toxic relationships. And began an isolated simple life of selling flowers with her grandmother.

Until, of course, she reunited with a childhood friend and became inseparable with a group of dumbass pogues. And soon, it would be with said pogues she embarks on a goonies-style adventure for four hundred million in gold.

A destructive impulse of which would cost her life.