𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝒏𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

All you need to know about the character you are

--- You are a Cyborg/Terminator. 

--- (Y/N) was born as a human, until her father, a mad scientist, who once attended Nevermore Academy, decided to use her as a test subject when she was younger. Which failed miserably leaving her ingenious forearm to be mutilated, although his experiment was successful, as he made his daughter a robot in the process, which affected her mind mentally and physically, causing her to have heterochromia.

--- (E/C) and (F/C) are your two eyes, you can make it a different (F/C) just make sure it's two seperate colours.

--- NOT TO MENTION!!! You also have a anscestor like Wednesday, but she looks like you but with red eyes, and black hair (it's alright if you still have it, just kind of looks like you in a way)

--- (Y/N) has a device implanted in her head that explains her technopathy powers, the device also controls her personality, actions, and stuff.

--- You are also 17 (Just turned 17) in the book, which explains how she her restricted driver's license if you're wondering about that further into the book.

-- The powers she inherits as a Cyborg are:

-- Flight (To fly.)

-- Ability to breathe underwater

-- Techno pathy

-- Telekinesis

-- And also Xavier's artistic abilities.

__________________________________________

-- The powers she receives near the end are:

-- Superhuman strength  (Furthermore into the story.)

-- Some form of neuroelectric interfacing that allows her to both read thoughts and also give her targets waking nightmares. (Furthermore into the story.)

-- Speed Advanced Sensor & Weponary systems (Furthermore into the story.)

--Portal Creation (Furthermore into the story.)

-- Stamina (Furthermore into the story.)

-- Durability (Furthermore into the story.)

--- (Y/N)'s stepmother is also Marilyn Thornhill, who supposedly fell in love with her dad before he unknowingly passed on a few months after, leaving her in the hands of her stepmother. She was curious about her, but she was often nice to her and treated her like her own daughter, the curiosity fell off her quickly.

--- The many public schools she attended thought of her as weird, and disgusting, which related to her being bullied, which made her father enroll her in the Academy he was in when he was younger, which barely helped. (Since when she attended, she started off insecure and stuff, but she's developing to make friends and stuff, such as hanging out with Enid, Ajax, and more.)

---  Her roommate is Yoko, the two get along and are good mates, but of course, (Y/N) can't tolerate her loud music overnight, as she complained about moving to Ophelia hall, which pretty much didn't work out for (Y/N) since she wasn't aloud too due to Enid's new roommate coming in.

--- (Y/N) is also around Xavier's height, although she's shorter than him by a few inches. (Just giving you an example of how tall she is compared to others.)

--- And talking about Xavier, we also have his perspective in the story, so in my book, he'll be a side character. Preferably one of (Y/N)'s mates.

--- (Y/N) is a chill person, who likes to draw, paint, and do other artsy stuff, and also other hobbies like cooking and other stuff that'll keep her occupied instead of cowering away in her dorm away from others like she used to do back when she was younger. She's much more outgoing now and likes making friends with others once she gets to trust them.

--- (Y/N) also works at the same cafe Tyler does.

--- (Y/N) used to be with Bianca, but the two of them ended it off because it would be complicated for the two to be in a relationship since Bianca's mother was on edge about Bianca dating a girl, so the two of them ended badly.

--- (Y/N) wears the classic black Nevermore Academy uniform, well, technically the blazer. She can't be bothered wearing proper attire as she wears this underneath her blazer, and since her mother is a staff member who's loyal to Principal Weems, she doesn't mind. Being a stepdaughter of a teacher really does come with its perks, (Like owning an art studio.)

---

That is all you need to know, have fun reading this book!!!