𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚'𝒔 𝑪𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒅 𝑰𝒔 𝑭𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝑾𝒐𝒆

Chapter One, Wednesday's Child Is Full of Woe

3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW.

---

The soft clanking of black boots would roam the hallways filled with promiscuous students who dared to stare down at the black-haired girl who had dead eyes, and a look of emptiness on her face, owning everyone's attention, keeping her thoughts to herself.

She gained the eyes of many people, as the bell rang which made everyone leave the area and focus on their daily lessons. The girl, whose name was Wednesday, walked forward to a locker scribbled with black markers which had awful names of her brother, Pugsley.

Opening the locker she stood in front of as she heard muffled noises coming inside, there stood her brother as he fell on the ground. Bending down, she took the apple from his mouth, and with a serious tone she told him, "I want names."

"I don't know who they were, honest." Pugsley begged a look of sadness and terror plastered on his face, "It happened so fast," he whimpered as his sister untied his hands lecturing him that emotions show weakness. Overhearing him Whimper she sneered internally, "Pull yourself together." "Now." She warned as he stopped for a moment, before having a vision of who dared to touch her brother in a vile way.

Once her vision eased, she glanced at her brother for a moment, "Hey, you okay?" he questioned, concerned for her sister as she just stared at him for a moment before telling him, "Leave this to me." She began to stand up. "Wednesday? What are you going to do?" Her brother asked, the sadness and loneliness never leaving his eyes. "What I do best." She responded, taking one glance at her brother before leaving.

---

The same girl from earlier walked up the stairs to the indoor pool as one of the boys who bullied her brother called her out for coming. They underestimated her, calling her a freak as they laughed at her about it. there as she told them, "The only one who can torture my brother, is me." She began, as she pulled out two bags full of piranhas from her back and let go of them chasing after the boys who screamed in pain and agony, making the young girl smile.

---

A young girl with short blonde hair with temporarily dyed pink and blue tips was chaotically dancing with energy as a certain raven-haired figure sat on the bed. "C'mon (Y/N), you should join me" The girl giggled as the girl scoffed with a slight smirk seeing her happy over a song.

"I don't like to dance, it's not my nature." The girl admitted making the girl pout, "You're missing out, honestly, Black Pink is everything." The girl began with a wide smile before doing TikTok dances as the girl would jokingly shake her head with a smile. "Oh god, it's raining," Enid pointed out as (Y/N) looked outside, "I like the rain," (Y/N) admitted as the young girl would hum slightly. "The ambiance, of course, I like the soft pitter-patter." (Y/N) admired with a soft smile.

Enid then pursed her lips as she turned off the music sitting down on her chair until all of a sudden the Principal came in alarming (Y/N) as she looked at a young girl with black raven hair along with the two grown-ups behind her who looked at the window full of colors, their smiles fading. (Y/N) looked at Enid puzzled as Enid immediately ran up to the strange and mysterious girl. "Howdy, Roomie!" The girl smiled, as (Y/N) stood up, coming behind Enid, and shooting the girl a pleasant smile.