𝑾𝒐𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓

Chapter Two, Woe is the loneliest number

3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW.

---

The next day at the gloomy academy, (Y/N) was quiet than usual, no longer her cherry self, which made Enid skeptical, "Hey, (Y/N). You okay?" She asked as (Y/N) looked at her, then nodded, "Yes, yes. Of course." She nodded as (Y/N) looked behind Enid to see Wednesday motioning for her to come. (Y/N) looked at Enid for a moment, "Hey, Enid. I'll catch up with you later," (Y/N) began as Enid nodded, "Sure, alright then." She smiled happily as she skipped away, and (Y/N) walked to Wednesday.

"Hey, Wednesday." (Y/N) began, as she scanned the girl's face, "Good morning to you too, (Y/N)." She said in her usual monotone voice, as she noticed the girl's eyes and her down-well attitude. "Did you get enough sleep last night?" She asked as (Y/N) shook her head slightly, "Ah, Well. We have a meeting with the local sheriff of the town, Tyler's dad, and also Principal Weems." Wednesday began making (Y/N) scowl annoyed, "Really? Right now?" She asked as Wednesday shook her head. "Yes, of course." Wednesday began as the two made their way to the office.

---

"How could you miss a dead body?" (Y/N) asked in disbelief, as the sheriff looked at her, "'Cause it wasn't there." He answered her question as they walked, "No footprints, no blood, no sign of struggle. Nothing, nada." He answered in an irritated tone, "My search party looked all night." He guaranteed as (Y/N) replied, "Well your search party is fucking idiotic, they probably didn't wear glasses." The sheriff looked at her with wide eyes for a second before Wednesday came to save (Y/N) from humiliation by the man, "I saw that monster kill Rowan right in front of me." Wednesday began, "I can even show you on my holographic memory card." (Y/N) began. This stopped the three in their tracks, as they all looked at (Y/N).

"Can you really do that, (Y/N)?" He asked, "Of course, I can-- Just let me--" (Y/N) began as forged a holographic screen in front of the three as she tried to think of that moment, "Hold up--" (Y/N) began as she desperately tried to get back to that moment, as (Y/N) eyes widened as her holographic screen fell. "I-- I can't make a 3D holographic image at-- at all," (Y/N) uttered as her eyes widened, as she placed her hands on the side of her face as she trembled, as Principal Weems smirked smally as she turned around, as they all began to walk up the stairs, Wednesday keeping a close eye on (Y/N).

(Y/N) dazed out for a moment until they stopped again, "Sherrif, I find that question offensive," Principal Weems interjected, "I don't care, 'cause I got three other dead bodies in the morgue." The sheriff continued, "Hikers just ripped apart up in the woods." "The mayor said that those were bear attacks" Principal Weems commenced, "Well, the mayor and I disagreed on that." He began, "So you automatically assume a Nevermore student is the murderer, even though there's no evidence a crime was committed." Principal Weems talked back, the man then looked at the two girls, "I'm sorry, I forgot you only teach the good outcasts here, right?" He questioned as (Y/N) looked at him with a dumbfounded expression.