𝑰𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑾𝒐𝒆 𝑴𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝑵𝒐𝒘

Chapter Seven, If You Don't Woe Me by Now

3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW.

---

A funeral was held for the Mayor himself, as he had tragically passed on.

Many people wore black as Wednesday and (Y/N) stood close to each other, (Y/N) having a look of dread and sadness. "How tragic." (Y/N) muttered to Wednesday as she held onto a black umbrella between the two, as Wednesday couldn't help but keep quiet to herself.

A moment of silence was held upon the large amount of people there, as Wednesday side glanced at a covered up figure, making (Y/N) notice as the odd figure dashed away within the woods making Wednesday chase after it. "Wait Wednesday-- Your umbr--" (Y/N) tried to make out words, but fumbled slight, "ella..." (Y/N) finished, looking at the girl who disappeared off into the distance, as the hollow rain disappeared making (Y/N) flicker her eyes off into the distance until turning off on her heel, walking back to her car, flicking water on her palms before leaving the cemetery to drive back to the school.

---

(Y/N) was laying in Enid's bed with her classic Twilight book, as she saw Wednesday enter the room with a puzzled expression.

"There you are," (Y/N) closed her book, looking at Wednesday who glanced at (Y/N) for a moment with a short nod, before walking to her desk, flicking on her old-fashioned record player, as classical guitar would play elegantly, as Wednesday typed on her type-writer, as it would clack then and there, with a small ding. (Y/N) in the meantime would shrug, continuing to read her book.

Wednesday would open up her drawer, grabbing out the beautiful small jewelry box, examining every detail of it, as she looked behind her, seeing the (H/C) haired girl, posing quite elegantly in a nice posture, her eyes fixated on her book her held with her soft slender fingers, as she looked up, with a small 'Hm?'.

"Can I help you?" (Y/N) asked, raising an eyebrow, which immediately made Wednesday shook her head in the process, eventually closing the brown jewelry box, and put it back in the drawer that was opened, closing it with a small thud.

(Y/N) would look down with a small frown of confusion, continuing to read as Enid came to the door, opening it as Wednesday stood up to go near Enid who looked at (Y/N) reading her book, her knuckled gently pushed against her cheek.

"Hi." Enid began, a small but hesitant smile coming over her face. "Sorry, I figured you were at Mayor Walker's wake." Enid began, walking toward Wednesday, (Y/N) glancing up at the two for a second. "As soon as the dirt hits the coffin, I'm out." Wednesday began, glaring at her old roommate.

"I can't seem to find my bottle of silver moon nail polish," Enid began, hesitantly walking forward, "Do you mind if I look around?" Enid asked Wednesday as (Y/N) eventually closed her book, and sat up on the bed, looking at Enid with a small smile, as the music would stop, allowing Wednesday to turn to face Enid.