𝑨 𝑴𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝑾𝒐𝒆𝒔

Chapter Eight, A Murder full of Woes

3RD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW.

---

Enid found out that (Y/N) had escaped from prison, the night before Wednesday was nearly charged for holding Tyler hostage and nearly murdering him.

"Holy shit--" Enid babbled out, as she was helping Wednesday packing her stuff, as she got distracted and looked on her phone. "(Y/N) escaped prison--" Enid managed to utter, as Wednesday looked at Enid with a puzzled expression, "I know. I heard." Wednesday shrugged, as she looked at her ruby ring for a moment, before tearing it off and throwing it across Enid's side of the room, as the blonde haired girl hadn't notice. 

The two talked to each other, until Enid had mentioned that she got a message from Eugene's mom's last night, that he woke up, until they all eventually left.

---

Wednesday walked down the stairs with her bags, walking up to Bianca and a few others, "The plan wasn't to get you expelled, we're sorry." Bianca apologized, "And also hearing news that (Y/N) escaped, we'll keep our ears pierced." The male siren acknowledged with a hesitant nod.

"The Nightshades need to be ready for what's coming." Wednesday alerted, "Or a lot of people are going to die." She warned, making the Nightshades look among each other with curiosity and worry. 

"I'm so glad I caught you," A woman with red hair came into view, "I was weeding my wolfsbane and I just completely lost track of time." The woman chuckled slightly, "This is a parting gift," The woman began, giving the plant to Wednesday.

"White oleander, one of nature's most deadliest." Wednesday examined, "It also symbolizes destiny and renewal." The woman nodded, "You're a very talented young woman, Wednesday." 

"I can't wait to see what you do next." The woman smiled, "Wednesday!" another woman's voice appeared, "This time I'm personally escorting you to your train." Principal Weems smiled, "I have one final favor." Wednesday acknowledged, owning a sour face from Larissa Weems.

---

Wednesday walked into the hospital room Eugene was in with a weary sigh. "Wednesday!" The boy smiled, "Eugene." Wednesday walked forward, "Glad to see you're finally awake." Wednesday acknowledged walking to the boy.

"I heard you visited all the time." The boy smiled cheekily, "Don't ever mention it again." She warned, "Listen, I've been meaning to tell you..." She paused, slightly hesitant, "I shouldn't have gone to the dance." She began, "I should have been with you." She looked down slightly, "When the dance floor calls, you gotta answer." The boy shrugged with a pained chuckle, "It's not your fault. It's the monster's." The boy sighed, "It's actually called a Hyde." Wednesday stammered.

"It's still out there. You can't go back to Nevermore, not even to check on your bees." Wednesday alerted, "And you have to listen to me this time." Wednesday warned, "I thought hummers were supposed to stick together." The boy kept quiet, recalling his memories.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐄𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑 | 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝑨𝒅𝒅𝒂𝒎𝒔 🎉