꧁4꧂

"Bro I said seven!" Ollie yells at him from the call, "Yeah it's seven where I am located Ollie!" He shakes his head at her stupidness, "Oh shittttt, forgot about that," She laughs at herself.

Though Ollie and her brother had originally lived in Florida where Ranboo lives now, they now live in Canada BC, Though it's pretty and Ollie enjoys the snow she does miss the hot weather back in Florida.

"So where do you live," She asks as she spins in her chair, "I'm not telling you dummy," He laughs at her.

"Where getting distracted!" She suddenly sits up straight and looks at her computer in front of her, "What is this?" Ranboo asks "A misson?" He continued, "Yes!" Ollie yells at him.

"Ollie I'm gonna join you," Ranboo was just starting to get ahold of the platform, "Hey hot stuff," Ollie says then proceeded to burst out laughing at Ranboos ugly character, "I know right I look so hot," He laughs along with her, "Hotter than the sun," Ollie leans back in her chair from her laughing fit.

"You so stupid!" She laughs at him after she killed him for the 7th time, "You never taught me how to play you turd!" He yells at her, "God do you ever swear?" He asks him, "Do I need to teach you some swear words sir?" She continued her sentence, "Not necessary," He starts but gets cut off by Ollie's yells, "Bitch, fuck, pussy, you little hoe! How did this bitch kill me? Go suck on a pink dick asshole!" She takes a deep breath, "That should teach you a few," She laughs, Ranboo can only sit there shocked.

❤️💬✈️
Liked by Ranboomc and Oᴛʜᴇʀs
OllieMolly taught Ranboo how to play Roblox my life is know complete.

Dreamwastaken• Get of the god dam game and eat some food you imbecile
     Olliemolly• your so mean for what >:(

"Ok I should actually go Ranboo," Ollie sighs closing the game, "Aww," she can almost hear the frown in his voice, "I never said we couldn't talk later, just don't tell my brother," She sends him a ';)' though text and he just laughs to himself before logging off the game.

Bᴇᴇɴ ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀs ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴄᴇɴᴛʟʏ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ's ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴀᴡᴀʏ! ⵊᴛ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ⵊ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ :)