꧁12꧂

I had joined the stream to talk to Tubbo and get to know him a little more as Ranboo had talked about him when we called. He was definitely just like he described.

I enjoyed watching Ranboo jump and scream at every little thing the animatronics did, my screams could often be heard from the call aswell.

"God Ranboo your such a puss," I laughed sarcastically.

"Oh yeah totally Ollie," He laughs as well, before chika jumps out at him and I scream and almost fall off my chair.

"JESUS SHIT FUCKING CHRIST PUSSY HOLE HOLY SHITTTT!" I yell trying to calm my breathing, all that could be heard from the call was yells of laugher.

"Yeah I'm totally the puss," He laughs.

"RANBOO SWEAR?? CLIP THIS??" I yelled laughed as well I could hear Tubbo gasping for breaths.

"What- huh no!" You could hear how frantic he was, I laughed at him. "Like the cat, pussy cat!" He laughed as well.

"Ranboo pussy cat? Catboo?" Tubbo yelled. I laughed again as chat spammed 'Catboo'.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TUBBO!" I laughed as Ranboo yelled at his chat not to call him catboo, I honestly wished this would last forever, It was perfect.

————
Steam highlights
————
"Honestly Ranboo i think Freddy wants to smash he's giving you that look," Just as I finished my sentence Freddy glitched and one of his eyes went down to look like a wink before the camera glitched and he was gone. We all burst out laughing at my perfectly timed joke, "Holy shit Ollie!" Tubbo laughed, "That was so good someone clip that," Tubbo laughed.
—————
"RANBOO MUSIC BOX MUSIC BOX!" Tubbo yelled before the puppet jumped out at him, he screamed so loud like a little girl, it sent me into a fit of giggles, "let's ignore the fact I screamed like a little girl and focus on the fact that Ollie's laugh is adorable?" Ranboo states, I just start laughing. "Ugh get a room," Tubbo says sarcastically and laughs as we all join him in a fit of laugher.
—————
"Honestly would smash Bonnie," I said with a dead voice, "She's looking really smash right now." Nothing but silence would be heard, "Would smash that party table," Tubbo said and we all started laughing, "TUBBO WHAT THE HUHHH?" I laughed very loud wiping my tears from my eyes.
—————
"You should buy me nitro," I whispered way to close to my mic, "Would I be your sugar daddy?" He laughs, I just suck in a deep breath before responding, "Bro's got me flustered," I laughed as we all start laughing.
—————

It was a few hours after I had called with Ranboo and Tubbo on stream, I took a shower and cleaned myself up and decided to post some random photos on instagram.