꧁13꧂

I awoke to shuffling coming from my phones, I rolled over to check out what is was.
"Moring ollie," His raspy voice came from the other side of the call, I jumped at the sudden noise.

"Holy shit," I whispered, "scared me g'morning tho," I replied.

"I'm gonna take a shower I feel gross," He spoke again, "We can stay on call if you want," He cleared his through after he finished talking.

"Wanna watch movies all day?" I asked, Before I also rolled out of bed and started walking to the bathroom.

"Sure," I heard his smile through the call, I smiled with him.

"Alright, I'm just gonna mute myself so I can shower," He spoke.

"Alright same," I finished and muted the call.

I turned on the shower and went to grab a towel and started thinking about how I'm going to meet so many new people in 2 days. It's insane and I have so many ideas of where I wanna go in such a short time.

I hopped in the shower the water almost burning my skin, just the way I like it.
I washed my hair and body and shaved because why not.

I hopped out of the shower and dried of the best I could before I snatched my phone and hurried to my room across the hall, I shut and locked my door before grabbing some Pj pants and a baggy hoodie, some fluffy socks and threw my hair into a messy wet bun.

I grabbed some water and food before I texted Ranboo asking if he was done yet.

"Hey," His voice rang threw my phone, "Jesus Christ you need to start giving me some warning!" I screeched at him.

He only laughed in response to my yelling, "oh Ollie," He stated his sentence sweetly, "your a scary cat," He finished.

"Your so mean to me," Ollie faked cried muffled by my hands, I stopped 'Crying' and got of my bed to plug my phone in.

"So what movie shall we watch," He says as I hear shifting from the other end of the call.

"Mmmm, some Disney movie maybe?" I ask.

"One Disney movie," He sighs.

"What's wrong with Disney" I pout.

"Nothing," He laughs slightly.

(A/N: I know I just kinda stopped the conversation and it got really dry at the end but I'm working up motivation to publish so I just need to publish something 😭 also I may have a Technoblade book coming bc gotta honour the king o7 )