꧁11꧂

-𝑅𝑎𝑛𝑏𝑜𝑜 𝑃𝑂𝑉-
"Hey man," Ranboo could hear Tubbo join the VC before talking, "Hey bathtub," He snickers, "uh that's mean ranboob," He scoffed.

"Anyways how's things with Ollie?" He asks leaning back in his chair, "She FaceTimed me earlier and I'm not gonna lie she was really pretty," He laughs, "Dose someone have a crush???" Tubbo laughs at Him.

"Nah not yet at least I've only know her for what? A few weeks," He paused and sighed, "Anways what's going on with you? Exited to come to twitch con?" Ranboo asks sitting up in his chair more.

"Yeah actually I'm pretty exited got nothing much going on so it's really the only thing I'm exited about," He laughs, "I hope there's snow!" He adds.

"We'll be there for a few weeks so probably I mean it is Canada right," Ranboo laughs, "I'm actually really exited to spend Christmas with everyone plus Ollie said she has a few places she wants to take us!" He said excitedly.

"Oh shit man i forgot you get to meet Ollie!" Tubbo says, "Yeah she's actually coming to twitch con I'm pretty sure!" Ranboo states.

-Time skip-
It had been about an hour of him and Tubbo just talking and I suggested we stream for a bit since we didn't have much going on, He expected the idea and we have been streaming FNAF for about an hour or so before I noticed a name getting spammed in my chat a lot.

"Ollie's here?" I asked looking over to the chat to see it still spamming, though Ollie doesn't stream she still has a twitch account of course and I added her as one of my mods so she can mess around when she dose come round.

"We'll where ever you are hello Ollie," The smile in my voice could be heard a mile away, "You should ask if she candy to join us!" Tubbo shouts, "I may get to meet the ever so famous Ollie Ranboo never shuts up about!" Tubbo laughs.

"I guess I could text her," He sighs caving in, I pick up my phone before texting the number pined in my messages. 'Hey tubbos wanting to know if you wanted to join us, it's a one player game so he's just kinda talking and chilling while I play but I know you wanted to meet a few more people before the meet up soooo' He types it out and sends it to her almost immediately he starts to get a response. 'Yeah sure Lemmi just start up my monitor so I can call you on discord and watch your stream :)' She responds I type back, 'alright I'll add you into the call when your ready :)' I responds before telling Tubbo.