꧁15꧂

I suddenly awoke to my brother shaking me awake, "hmm?" I say as I wake up quickly, "You fell asleep, there plane just landed," He told me.

I quickly hoped up from the couch and ran up towards my room, 'shit man what am I gonna wear' I though to myself I rushed a simple outfit on with some random clothing because most of its dirty, I brushed my hair and put on some funky socks because who Doesn't love weird ass socks.

"When are they getting here?" I yelled from the top of the stairs to my brother.

"They gotta drive from the airport then go to there air bnb and unpack then I think there coming so probably two hours?" He shouts back at me.

Alright two hours, what should I do for two hours, the only logical thing. Go to the barn in the freezing cold in the snow! So that's what I did.

 Go to the barn in the freezing cold in the snow! So that's what I did

Liked by @dreamwastaken and others

@olliemolly Rode jeepers in the snow :)

         @ranbooMC• it's so pretty I'm jealous
      ↪️@olliemolly• 😏😏😏😏😏

After I finished riding I got back into the car and we drive home, pretty quickly I may add not even sure how we didn't get pulled over, I got home but honestly didn't feel like changing so I just sprayed my self with perfume and all good.

I waited patiently in the living room with my brother for the knock on the door, the one I had been waiting for for weeks, I was incredibly nervous, something in me says this is gonna be super awkward, but to be honest I just super excited to show everyone around and to show them my horses and the places I want to take them.

"Hey," I brother looked at me well I was spaced off, "nervous?" He asked me.

"I guess," I muttered before turning to him, "when should they be here?" I questioned him. "any second," He mutters.

Just then a knock is heard from the door, with both whip around to look at it before Clay slowly lifts himself of wherever he was sitting to get the door.

The door opens Revealing the five people standing at the door, y gaze instantly drifts to Ranboo, mask still on his face his fluffy hair lining his face, his eyes scrunch up into a smile before im running to the door for a hug, nick and clay hug and then clay proceeds to hug everyone else, expect for Ranboo, as he is very much still hugging me, i shift my head so my gaze is on him with my chin resting on my his chest, "Hey," I giggle at him, "Hey," he smiles warmly we star into each others gazes for a few moments before a cough is heard from behind me.

"Yes?" I say sarcastically as i turn around still in his hold, "If you guys are done eye fucking each others then we can give them a tour," my brother smiles with a sly smirk, "Ew clay, we where not eye fucking, do you know what a hug is?" I say sarcastically back at him.

We let go of each other and start walking around the house as clay leads the tour, Ranboo follows beside me like a lost puppy, to say the least it was adorable, once we where done touring around basically the whole house, clay decided it was very much important that his friends see the pantry, don't ask he's weird. I decided do take Ranboo to my room for a small tour.

We made it to my room after i sprinted up the stairs and made him chase me before i tried to close the door on him, bad idea, he's weirdly strong.

"What'a think?" I asked him, i watched as his gaze traced the room, eyes objects, i saw him study my pc, my drawings my stuffed animals basically everything, his smile grows wider the more he looks at everything, "It's gorgeous," He smiles.

"Cool, cool.." I flop onto my bed before sneakily getting closer to his back before i launch myself onto his back, he stumbles for a second before we both burst into laughter as he flops don onto my bed, promptly squishing me.

"Hey.." i whisper into his ear, "hi?.." he asks questioning my tone, "wanna go visit my horses.." i ask slyly, he springs of the bed and off of me before running to my door like an exited child, "yes!" He practically shouts, i hurry to stand up and run out of the room, i hear him follow behind me.

A/N: HEY GUYS SO I GOT A BLUETOOTH KEYBOARD SO I CAN ACTUALLY WRITE WITHOUT MY FINGER FEELINGS LIKE THERE GONING TO FALL OFF AND I FINALLY GOT PASSED THIS CHAPTER SO I WILL BE POSTING MORE SO EXEPCT HOPEFULLY A FEW MORE CHAPTERS IN THE COMING DAYS, ALSO IM MAKING ANOTHER NEW BOOK AND ITS FONN BE A RANBOO X MALE OC SO IM EXITED FOR THAT AND IF YOU DIDNT KNOW I ASLO HAVE A TECHNO X OC BOOK IN THE MAKING SO BE PREPARED >:D