highschool

I wake up, startled by a pillow to the face. "Y/n get up. " Looking at my sister I groan, pushing the covers off me. "Yeah yeah, whatever, get out. "

After closing the door to my bedroom that beverly didn't close I start getting ready.

I really wasn't prepared for another year of high school. I've went to the same shitty high school for two years and it sucked.

I stumble to the bathroom, still half asleep before changing into my outfit and doing my morning routine.

"Y/n, we're gonna be late!" The red head says, bursting into my room.

I roll my eyes at her, slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

I ruffle her hair before walking out the door. "Are you ready for another year of highschool?"

She groans, running the palm of her hand down her face. "Absolutely not. "

Letting out a laugh, I open the door to my car, getting inside.

Bev gets in the passenger seat. "Are you ready to be terrorized by Bowers and his friends?"

I turn the key, hearing the engine start. "I swear to God, if they annoy us all this year I'm actually going to punch one of them. "

We sit the rest of the ride to school in comfortable silence, not having anything to talk about.

"We're gonna be fine. " Beverly says, looking over to me noticing my nervousness.

Staring down at my shaking hands I nod, turning the car off and grabbing my backpack.

We both walk to the front of the car, Bev linking our arms together.

I ignore the anxiety eating away at me, shoving it down and not thinking about it. I've done this for two years it's gonna be fine. This year just felt different.... I didn't know how to explain it.

I snap out for my thoughts to Beverly snapping her fingers in front of my face. "Y/n? You comin'?"

"Uh, yeah. Sorry. " I say, walking after her into the building.

All around me students mingle around, most of them talking to their friends, others trying to find their locker or classrooms.

I watch as a few upperclassmen push around some freshman. I remember being them at some point and let's just say it wasn't fun.

I notice four boys in Preticalar in the corner. People seemed to be avoiding them and I don't blame them. I mean who wouldn't avoid them? Practically everyone in derry knew about them and their 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘶𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴.

I avoid eye contact with the four boys, turning towards my sister. "What locker number do you have?"

She looks down at her schedule. "Uh, number fifteen. What about you?"

"Forty-six." I say simply, glancing around the crowded hallway, trying to find my locker.

Bev looks at me wide-eyed. "That's right beside Patrick's locker. "

I look at the locker Patrick is leaning on and just in my luck it's number forty-five.

"I mean I don't really need a locker, you know?"

The smaller girl laughs. "Mines over here, I think. "

I follow the red-head through the hallway, dodging sweaty teenagers as on my way.

Finally Beverly stops, twirling at a lock. The lock falls to the floor, causing a few students to turn and glance at us.

Suddenly, someone picks up the lock from the floor. "I think this is yours? "

Stood in front of us was none other than Patrick hockstetter, wearing his signature grin. Patrick towered over me making him even more intimating. His Raven black hair covering half of his face.

Beverly snatches the lock from his hand, closing the locker and locking it.

"That's no way to welcome a friend. " he says, slinging his long arms over our shoulders.

I shrug his arm off, crossing my arms over my chest. I mumble a few words to myself.

That man in front of me, gets closer to me, our faces almost a inch away from each other. "What'd you say?"

"I said such a good friend you are."

I feel two arms on my shoulders causing me to jump. "Hey Pat. " I recognize the voice.

I turn around only to see a bleach blonde boy staring back at me.

Patrick smirks at his friend. "Obviously these girls forgot how to welcome their friends. Should we teach them?"

My eye brows furrow together. What'd he mean by that?

Victor leans over and whispers something into the other boys ear. Both me and Bev share a look. This couldn't be good.

"That's an amazing idea Vic. Lucky, both of you get off easy this time. Watch your backs. "

I watch as the lanky boy and his friend walk away, down the hallway, probably going to terrorize another poor student.

"They're such dicks." Bev says, opening her locker again. I nod in agreement to her statement.

The bell rings making both of us say our goodbyes and go our separate ways.

𝘛𝘰𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘶𝘤𝘬.

-------------------------

A/N:

HELP I DON'T KNOW HOW TO END CHAPTERS.

THIS CHAPTER LITERALLY SUCKS BUT WTV.