skipping

Picking up my pace I turn towards Henry as we continue down the alleyway. "Where are we going?"

"Don't worry about it."

I feel Henry grip my hand harder as he pulls me past the pharmacy, I had just been in nearly a week ago. As I see the woods approaching my eyebrows furrow together. "Are you taking me to the woods to kill me?"

He glances back at me before jokingly replying, "Maybe."

I smile nervously at the boy as he pulls me into the deep forest. The trees feel suffocating as we walk deeper. Luckily, a path submerges as we get to a certain spot in the woods. "Okay seriously what're we doing?"

He stops and turns towards me. "Impatient much? You'll figure it out once we get there." He says causing me to roll my eyes, following him further into the bushy forest.

-----

"Close your eyes." He says, sticking his hands out and putting them over my eyes.

"I have my eyes closed!" I say, swatting his hands away from me. "I don't need your nasty ass hands near my face."

I could basically hear his roll his eyes at my antics. "Just open your eyes"

I open my mouth to say something but stop as I look around at my surroundings. "Henry... this is so...."

It looked like something out of a fantasy movie. All the trees had lights strung around them, coming together in the middle of the opening. A head of a vampire shaped building stood to the right with a sign above it saying, 'funhouse'. It looked like a ride from a carnival. To the left was a huge Ferris wheel with various lights on it. Benches littered around the opening in the woods.

I watch as the boy walks over flipping a switch turning on the lights to the place making it look even more magical. "They started building this two years ago, but they ran out of funds, and they just left all this here."

I run my hand along the park bench abandoned by the city as I walk behind henry as he approaches the Ferris wheel. "Come on" he says grabbing my hand. "Up there?" I ask pointing to the top of the Ferris wheel only to get a nod in return. "No. Absolutely not."

"Oh come on it'll be fun. Are you like scared of heights?" He jokingly asks still trying to darf me upwards with him. I slip my hand away from his, crossing my arms. "I'm not scared of heights. I just don't want to fall."

"I'll protect you. I promise."

Those words make me cave along with his lopsided smile and that's how I ended up climbing the side of the Ferris wheel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: IM SO SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE IVE BEEN REALLY BUSY AND SCHOOL IS REALLY STRESSING ME OUT!!! TODAY IS LITERALLY THE FIRST DAY THAT I HAVE TIME TO UPDATE. I LITERALLY STARTED MAKING THIS CHAPTER ON CHRISTMAS AND IM JUST NOT FINISHING IT IN FEBRUARY. ALSO THIS CHAPTER ISNT REALLY GIVING HENRY AND I APOLOGIZE FOR THAT I HAD ALREADY WROTE THE IDEA FOR IT AND JUST NOT REALIZED WRITING IT THAT IT WAS HARD TO INCORPORATE WHO HENRY IS INTO IT. ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!!!! <3

ALSOOO I WILL BE UPDATING MORE OFTEN NOW SO BE PREPARED FOR THAT!!!

ALSO ALSOOO THIS IS SO SHORT BUT IM LITERALLY WRITING ANOTHER PART RN.

I TOTALLY STOLE THE WHOLE HALF-DONE CARNIVAL THING IN THE WOODS FROM THE GOOSEBUMPS MOVIE. SO LIKE IF YOU WANT HELP IMAGINING IT WATCH THE GOOSEBUMPS MOVIE.