Facing the truth

Short Chapter
X
MER'S POV

As I walk in the school building, I can't stop thinking about what my mom find out. Something I never wanted to think about again, certainly not speak about again.

I mean I was going to speak to her about but at my pace, now I feel like I have no choice but tell her.

"Hellooo, MER!" Cristina shouts

"What!, why are you shouting?"

"I've been calling your for about a million times"

"Oh, uhm, sorry.."

"What's wrong?" she asks

"Noth..." I didn't even finish replying before she cut me off.

"Don't say 'Nothing', coz I know it's not 'nothing'" she stops and sits down the bench outside and gestures me to sit next to her.

"Uhm... mymotherknows" I quickly say.

"What! Mer I didn't one thing you just said" Cristina pushed.

"My mother knows about what happened last year, you know..."

"oh damn, how did she find out? Are you okay?"

"She had my file on her dresser, guess she found it at work" I whisper. " I think I'm fine, you know?" " As shocking as it is, it doesn't trigger me as much as last year, I mean I've to been to therapy and all but I kinda have nightmares now and then but damn last year was hell" I sigh

"Yeah, You know I'm proud of you" I smile at her "did you tell Derek?" Cristina puts her hand on top of mine

"You know this constitutes as hugging" I ask, laughing, referring to her hand.

"Whatever" She laughs

"I haven't told yet but he coming this weekend so I'll tell him" I say. "telling my mom everything, knowing she wasn't there to help through it, it's gonna be you know" I say with tear in my eyes.

"It's gonna be fine, Mer. Don't tell her if you not ready, okay" says Cristina

"Yeah, Okay, enough of touchy touchy topic, let's get to class, we late" I say laughing and I wipe my eyes as I stand up anddd Cristina follows me inside.

I couldn't focus in all me class, I just wanted to go home, wait, not home but I just wanted to go somewhere else but school or home.
X
ELLIS'S POV

I've been laying in bed for 4 hours straight, I couldn't get Meredith out of my head, how did she deal with this?, Is she fine?, who did this?, why wasn't I home?!.

Crying is not my thing but I couldn't stop my tears, I've been sniffing for 4 hours. I don't what to do.

I take my phone from my night stand and I call some who I have not spoken to in about 3 years. The phone rings....

"Mom" I say in a whisper

"Ellis Meredith Grey" she answers in a shocked voice

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

MERRY CHRISTMAS 🎄
I'm writing a christmas chapter on my other book.
~ Q🌼