AUTHOR'S NOTE AND CAST

Hi, Butterflies.

First, this is a long book, so you have to read it patiently. My point is that it would be better for you guys to know this before starting the book.

All copyrights reserved 2023© Shrutigajendra

Thank you for starting to read this book.

Just read down the following points.

This story is almost a Prequel to my Story "MINE TO LOVE", Yes it is related to the previous book.

This is a multi couple book.

THIS BOOK IS SPECIFICALLY BASED ON HONOR KILLING.

• English is not my first language so there will be lots of grammatical mistakes while you read, sorry for this. If anyone wants to help me with editing then you are welcome. I'm not ashamed to admit that my grammar is weak, I love writing my imagination other than that I don't know anything. But please don't judge me because of my writing. I have told you very well, but it would be better if you don't humiliate me by repeatedly pointing this out.

• First of all, I want to tell you that if you are starting this book now, then you will have to open your mind while reading the book. This book contains abuse and mental trauma, forced, mature contains too. This book is for mature audiences, if you are reading it means you start reading after my note. Read at your risk, don't blame the author later.

Update always contains 1000-1500 words, so no comments on chapter length.

•The female lead is a weak character in this book. Not because I think so because it's just a demand for the book. Try to understand this. The second very important point is I am mentioning here again, This book is mature, and now it will have abusive scenes, and foul language. If you can tolerate all this then only start this book.

Basically book related to those people who were born in 1970-1980s means like Main lead Adhiraj born in 1971 and Suman born in 1976 or 77 their roots are so traditional and orthodox. Keep this in mind this is based on low mentality of conservative society.

Whatever may be the behavior of the husband, whatever may be the behavior of the in-laws and you will have to bear everything silently and maintain your home atmosphere at any cost and not disturb the peace. She cannot raise any voice because she has only been taught that she has come to build the house with love , sacrifice, respect, and not to destroy it.

•When it is the main point in the upbringing of women that nothing can go wrong with what her husband says and she has to obey everything that her husband says.

This book is related to those ladies where freedom had started for them like they can get higher studies but still working outside is a very hard task, they are educated but they were not able to get out of their traditional roots completely. You can also understand this thing in such a way that like today's women, women do not immediately decide to get divorced on any matter. I am not talking about every woman. I myself have seen how in my personal life some things were very small, which could be solved by sitting and have a good conversation but the matter has reached the point of divorce.

•If you find the character of the female lead very useless Pathethic, then please leave the book. Do not give unnecessary negative comments because I have cleared myself very well here. SELF RESPECT IS A DIFFERENT THING, AND And it is a different thing to keep loving someone continuously by putting your self-esteem at stake.