PROLOGUE

Happy New year

If you haven't read the author's note, please go and read it clearly first before start reading this book.

Scene 1

She is staring up at the sky, but she is unsure of what she is looking for-is it herself or a long-ago event?

Suddenly, tears begin to fall from her eyelids, as if they were just waiting to escape her large doe eyes. She looks at the bed where her life, her sons are soundly dozing,

She keeps her eyes fixed on them the entire time as she sits quite near to the bed. She says with a beautiful smile,

"The lovely gift he gave me was both of you. I love you my life... And I miss you so much, come back Abhiraj... I am waiting... After so much things why I can't hate you.... I love you.... May be till the end of my life...."

Scene 2

Her eyes are tightly clenched as he continues to pound on her. His face dropped into her neck's crook. She firmly grasps his shoulders. However, she takes great care to ensure that her nails don't graze him.

He let go and put his weight on her small, skinny body. She relaxes her hold on his shoulders, and he lifts his face away from her sweaty, red-flushed crook to get a good look at her face.

He sighed and looked proudly at her upper body, where his art is on display. He then kisses her lips and completely inhales her. She closes her eyes and moves her lips in response to his lead.
He turned away from her and properly covered himself before closing his eyes and drifting off to sleep.

She welcomes the sight of his back when she opens her eyes and turns to face it. She correctly covers her and lets out a heavy sigh. Without spending any time, she quickly gathers her clothing from the floor and puts it on.

She lays down on her side once more, but this time her back is on his side. They are separated by a wide chasm. She attempts to go to sleep by closing her eyes, but she finds it completely difficult.

 She attempts to go to sleep by closing her eyes, but she finds it completely difficult

Here is the Prologue and I will start updating this book on 2 January.

Take care of yourself and your loved one.

LOVE

SG

❤️