#9

BEFORE YOU START READING, IF YOU PRESS THE STAR BUTTON, THEN THIS CONTRIBUTION OF YOU PEOPLE ONLY GIVES MOTIVATION TO THE AUTHOR OR NOTHING ELSE. PLEASE PRESS ⭐ AND FOLLOW ME TOO.

AUTHOR'S POV

Suman's eyes are a little wet, and she is focusing solely on her hand, which is still very red. Adhiraj's antics were being laughed at by all, but no one noticed how firmly he was gripping her hand. Although she was in anguish, she kept her feelings to herself. In Adhiraj's room, Purva is seated in front of her. She can't speak to her since she is focused on her hand. She doesn't do much more than reach out her hand. Suman gently took her hand, not the one that was swollen. Purva spoke hastily while holding out her battered palm.

"Roughness is solely in Singhania's blood, so say they act a little like this, but I'm stating this based on my experience. He has a wonderful heart. I know very well that you know everything about Adhiraj. Just wanted to let you know that I saw a very nice boy with a smile on his face who got lost unexpectedly somewhere. He is not bad; give him some time.

She gives a small nod, and Purva grinned and said

"All I can say is that Gayatri Maa and I are entirely yours… We promise to never let you experience the absence of family."

Purva adjourns the space. Since Suman has never been by herself in a room before, she is growing increasingly anxious. She was usually with her granny. She really misses her grandmother. She appeared to have spent hours sobbing while resting her head on her lap.

How will Adhiraj treat her in a private space if he treated her this way in front of everyone else? She is crying so hard that she might pass out from the fright. She vehemently opposes Adhiraj entering the space.

She needs to sleep because she is quite weary and Adhiraj still hasn't come to his room. She is trembling a lot from lack of sleep, and the bulky clothing is now starting to constrict and penetrate her flesh. The moment the door unexpectedly opens, she fiercely clasps her fists together and struggles to breathe.

As he locks the door and turns to face her, Adhiraj closes it. She is too frightened even by the door closing sound. Although she immediately wants to leave this place, she is aware that she cannot accomplish anything. She can definitely feel Adhiraj looking at her. Adhiraj is furious and keeps glancing at her all the time. Adhiraj wanted to approach her right once to ask her all the questions that have been on his mind for a while, but he saw that her hands were gripped together, as if she was too afraid to approach anyone.

Suddenly, the sight of her in such fear breaks his heart. He's unable to comfort her. What can he do, though, with what he knows? He swiftly makes his way to the closet to get dressed. His entire attention is on Suman as he emerges from the closet, and he lies down on his bed without turning to face her, he didn't say anything to her. How can she agree to marry her friend's love and become extremely irate with Suman?

Suman feels as though her body would lose its life as soon as Adhiraj lays down next to her. But because she has heard too much from her acquaintances about how a husband abuses his wife on the first night, she is in too much of a panic and sits there with her eyes tightly shut and her fists clenched. She has already witnessed Adhiraj's roughness, which has made her fear him quite a bit.

Adhiraj doesn't turn toward her or move his body for a time. Suman exhales a breath of relief and turns her face a little in Adhiraj's direction in an attempt to make eye contact. He appears to be sleeping because his eyes are closed. She doesn't want to make any noise that could wake him up or cause him to turn to face her. She gently gets out of bed, but she doesn't know what to do because she absolutely does not want to be seated next to Adhiraj in this manner.

She is aware that Adhiraj just left the restroom. The lehenga she is wearing right now is really aggravating her, and she is unable to find her clothes or any sort of closet in the room. In order to avoid making any noise that would wake Adhiraj awake, she moves very slowly in the direction of the bathroom while turning to gaze back at him.

A small smile breaks out on her face as he approaches the restroom. When she notices the wardrobe, she is incredibly grateful. She quickly locates her belongings in front of her and takes a thin saree from them. She shuts the door and starts laboriously taking off all of her jewelry and pins, which takes a long time. This is significant work in and of itself for her, but what makes her the happiest is that, finally, she is getting rid of all these stuff.

She peeks into the space after being relieved of this enormous chore. Adhiraj is still sleeping in the same position. Now that she has taken off all the jewelry, it is challenging to make any noise. Although it is getting harder for her, she still enters the room slowly since she has no idea when Adhiraj would awaken and turn to face her with enraged eyes once more.

She begins to scan the space because she is utterly at a loss for what to do. She is feeling sleepy and is growing increasingly exhausted. She finds it quite challenging to sleep with Adhiraj, though. She wants to sleep, but Abhiraj is already asleep. She instantly lays on the floor close to the bed since she needs to rest right now. When her body contacts the chilly floor, she shivers briefly before adjusting. Since there isn't much cold in the room, she wraps a shawl around herself.

She begins to remember what Nishtha said as soon as she is on the ground, which undoubtedly makes her smile. But as she thinks back on Adhiraj's actions, terror also comes to mind. While she is aware that she is currently married to Adhiraj, she is unsure of what her future holds and she must, at all costs, work on this marriage. She should endeavor to make things operate properly when and how.

She shuts her eyes and wonders about everything; she has no idea when sleep will embrace her. Adhiraj stayed still for a while because he has trouble falling asleep, but he has no idea what Suman is doing because he knows she got up from where she was and it is now too late. No, he is not waiting for her, but he gets up right away to look about the room since he is concerned about any unpleasant incident. But Suman is nowhere to be found, so he irately climbs out of bed because he doesn't want to pay attention to her at all, but she is not in the room. It's unsettling.

He checks the bathroom to see if she is in there, but nobody is there. If she leaves at this time of night, everyone would question him a lot, so he instinctively runs his hand through his hair to calm down. As a result, he is becoming very irate.

A glimpse of someone's heena clad foot caught his attention as he turned around and entered the room.She was sleeping on the floor on his opposite side, which is why he didn't notice her as he quickly shifted to her side. She was already asleep when he looked at her. She lying on the floor doesn't bother him in the slightest, he only knows, Nobody will challenge him because he simply knows she is in the room. He therefore makes a silent retreat to his bed in an effort to fall asleep quickly. He will shortly fall asleep soundly.

Here is an update I hope you like it please let me know

This is only the first day of married life.

You may enjoy my completed book.

1.ONLY YOU, 
2YOU ARE MINE,
3.FINDING LOVE IN AN ARRANGED MARRIAGE
4.UNWANTED BRIDE.
5.HIS KIDNAPPED BRIDE
6.ARRANGING OUR(LOVE) MARRIAGE
7.MINE TO LOVE
Please check these books. I am sure I will not disappoint you at all, I hope you will try them.

Take care of yourself and your loved ones.

SG

❤️