Chapter six

~in the vision~

Suddenly I'm back in my dorm, Ophelia Hall, but back when y/n and Enid were roommates. Enid walks up to y/n "I made you something, for your birthday!" Enid smiled, handing her a gift box. Y/n smiles, opening the gift, she pulls out two colourful candles. "Enid, these are so adorable!" Y/n replies, giving Enid a hug. Suddenly there's a knock at the door and Bianca Barclay walks in, y/n sees Bianca and quickly pulls out of the hug. "Sorry to interrupt but can I speak with you for a minute?" Bianca asks, looking in y/n direction. Y/n looks back at Enid and then back at Bianca "yeah of course" y/n says, sitting her gift down on her desk, an walking over to Bianca. At this point Enid looks a little upset, "I'll be right back, I promise" y/n says, looking back at Enid, giving her a reassuring smile, Enid nods before y/n and Bianca step outside the room, shutting the door behind them. Enid sits down on y/n bed, picking up one of the candles just looking at it before she accidentally drops it, causing me to snap out of my vision.

~back into reality~

"Wednesday, are you ok?" Y/n questions me in a concerning tone. I wasn't about to confess to her that just had vision of her past memory with her former roommate. But why was Bianca there, how does she fit into this?

"Wednesday?" Y/n grabs my shoulders, slightly shaking me. I back up a bit, moving her hands off me. "I'm fine." I reply to her. She takes the candle out of my hand, placing it back down on the table. "Are you sure you're ok? Maybe you need to sit down for minute." Y/n suggest.

"I think I just need some rest, it's been a pretty long day." I expressed, walking towards the door, twisting the handle "Yeah okay, see ya later" she sighed as I opened the door a left, closing it behind me. I immediately go back to my dorm, making my way over to my desk, trying to put this jigsaw puzzle together but the pieces just aren't fitting.

"Enid and Y/n were best friends but something happened causing them to disconnect and somehow Bianca Barclay plays a part in this as well?" I quietly mumble to myself as I yawn. I decide that I've toyed with my brain enough for one day and decide to get some sleep, hoping that Thing bings back some useful information.

~the next morning~

I'm woken up to the sun shinning directly threw the window, blinding me. I sit up and look over at Enid only to see she's nowhere to been seen. I have a lot on my mind this morning. I yawn as I stretch, climbing out of bed. I see Thing sitting at my desk. "Thing, anything interesting on Xavier?" I question him, walking over to him as he starts tell me everything he's seen. Which isn't much. "Xavier just went back to his dorm and that's all you know?" I ask and he nods. "You're useless" I spat as I walk over to the closet, getting an outfit and getting ready for the day.

I hear a knock at the door and go to open it, I see the principle standing in front of me. I quickly remember that I have to go into town today for a therapy session, court ordered. I'm dreading it. "Are you ready for your session Wednesday?" The principal asks. I don't say anything in response, I just stare at her. "Ok. I'll be waiting in the car" she says with a confused look as she turns around, walking in opposite direction from me.

I shut the door and walk back over to my desk, I go to grab my bag but I can't find it. I suddenly hear a knock at the door and I roll my eyes, ignoring it. "Wednesday I know you're in there" a voice from outside the door calls. I walk back over to the door opening it, seeing Y/n holding my bag. "How'd you get that?" I snapped, questioning her, retrieving my bag from her hands. "Damn, calm down. You left it in my room last night, I just thought you might want it back" she scoffs. I quickly remember that I did in fact leave my bag in her room, after that vision I had I completely forgot everything. "I'm gonna go now, later spooky" Y/n says, walking away.