Will they meet again??

A  strong friendship doesn't need daily conversations or being together .

As long as the relationship lives in the heart,
True friends are never apart.
............💖♥️👩‍❤️‍👩

The train have halted in Tulsipur railway station. She looked around with her innocent  and mischievous eyes. She got down from the train and took a bullock cart to ROY CHOWDARY HAVELI. She doesn't know that effect of going to there ,who knows what destiny plans??

...........

IN PANCHAYAT

Abh maine ek faisla liya hai !! Shouted anirudh  which made the people jump in the fear.

Kya faisla liya hai anirudh beta ! Said trilochan Roy Chowdhury.

He has to work for Roy Chowdhury haveli !! Roared ARC.

Hmm! Thik hai beta! Said trilochan Roy Chowdhury.

All depatured from the panchayat as there is no use of arguing because the culprit himself had himself said the truth .

.........

Arey mera  ghar aise hi jaise 8 sal ke pehele jaisa. Ye   akari kiska ghar  hai ! Bondita  ka hai .she said herself and laughed at her words.

She stepped infront of roy Chowdhury mansion and started walking towards the door.

Aap koun hai ?  She Heard a  male voice.

She turned and looked towards the male person and got emotional..

Bhari babu  .. aap kaise hai? Ghar me sab log kaise hai?? She kept on blabbering about her family well beings.

Bahurani ji ?!!! Aap yaha kya kar rahe hai ??!! Shocked bihari..

Kya puch rahe hai aap bhari babu??!! She confused.

BIHARI KAHA HAI  AAP, JALDHI AAO STUDY MEI  Shouted
anirudh.

Bhari babu aap yaha ruko mai javungi and she started walking inside the haveli.

Bihari is confused what to do now.?!

In the meantime she went inside.

She stood infront of study room  . Her heart beat is rising like a race and have tears in her eyes.

She is meeting her sakha babu after 8 years . She returned to India as a BARRISTER BONDITA DAS  the first female barrister of Kolkata .

Will bondita and anirudh meet?? Or they will not??!!

................

Hello everyone! Thanks  everyone for huge response on my book .

I have exams so  that I am not publishing any chapters .

I will post a chapter soon on next week .

Comment down and like my story..

VyshnaviMareedu thanks for idea . Love you ra.

          M.Harshitha ... 💜

Dushmani ya pyaar ?!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara